What body part are you looking forward to?

Options
proverbs31chick
proverbs31chick Posts: 485 Member
So we can always complain about a certain part of our bodies, but once you reach your goal weight, what feature on your body are you most looking forward to enjoying? For me I have to say my thighs, I am so looking forward to seeing how their going to look.

Replies

• arwamya
    arwamya Posts: 304
    Options
    Abs ..I want super sexy super flat abs !
  • Allison4C
    Allison4C Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    ARMS!!!!

Sleeveless tops, t shirts, dresses..........
  • chris0912
    chris0912 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    What I'm hoping will be smaller boobs. I was pretty flat-chested before I packed on the pounds. I hated it then and always wanted to be bigger. Now that I have them, I hate 'em!! Hubby doesn't care either way... so I'm praying they'll disappear! LOL
  • ashley0616
    ashley0616 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Thighs that don't touch each other.
    Arms that don't wave after I'm done moving them. :tongue:

Basically, I love my curves, they just need to be smaller, more controlled curves. I'm sad that my boobs are deflating, but I've noticed my *kitten* is higher so it's a fair trade off I guess!
  • scandalyssa
    Options
    stomach. i can't wait to be in a bathing suit and not cross my arms over it :)
  • amarie36
    amarie36 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Stomach!!! I cant wait to wear shirts and not worry about my love handles.
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    A trim tummy! I wanna rock a bikini one more time in my life!
  • amber_hanners
    amber_hanners Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    im hoping my boobies will shrink down just a lil although everyone says probably not because ive been always had big ones i just feel they make me look bigger even when i was at my skinniest. also my stomache im lookin so forward to being able to wear shirts with no pooch
  • whiskey9890
    whiskey9890 Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    even when i was slimmer i had big thighs and butt so i guess they will be here to stay as much as i'd like them to go, but i'd really like to loose the extra chin i've developed
  • C_Bran
    C_Bran Posts: 254
    Options
    I just want to say I'm looking forward to boobies as well...... oh wait...... you mean MY body......?

Uhh..... Let me get back to ya on that one.
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    abs definitly, i've always complained about m ystomach so i'll be happy to see that 6 pack
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    abs definitly, i've always complained about m ystomach so i'll be happy to see that 6 pack
  • PeterBuilt09
    PeterBuilt09 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Definitely Chest and Shoulders! When they get fully pumped and tight from all the blood rushed into them, I feel almost euphoric
  • michelletyler38
    michelletyler38 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    abs!! or flat tummy hella ya!
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    My hands. they are the only place I have not lost weight and none of my rings fit. I also would like my cute little boobies back.
  • Dbow0207
    Dbow0207 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Chest and Abs. My Chest is actually getting there, just waiting on the rest of this stomach to fade away.
  • ashley0616
    ashley0616 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    I just want to say I'm looking forward to boobies as well...... oh wait...... you mean MY body......?

Uhh..... Let me get back to ya on that one.

Bwahahahahaha!
  • Dmonique85
    Dmonique85 Posts: 112
    Options
    Toned tummy & smaller arms...I actually <3 my legs...I don't want little ones. My boobs are shrinking, but they still look nice, so I am okay w/it they were toooo much b4. If I could somehow force my body to only lose weight in my arms & mid sections the rest of me could stay.
  • Amy62575
    Amy62575 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Thighs that don't touch each other.
    Arms that don't wave after I'm done moving them. :tongue:

Basically, I love my curves, they just need to be smaller, more controlled curves. I'm sad that my boobs are deflating, but I've noticed my *kitten* is higher so it's a fair trade off I guess!

My thoughts EXACTLY!!!! That's what I was going to say :bigsmile:
  • Allibaba
    Allibaba Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I am already rocking the short skirts since my legs are looking pretty hot! But I am looking forward to having a flatter stomach once I get to goal.