Hello everyone

Options
I need to lose weight for my health but don't we all. Well I am a type 2 Diabetic and I also have PCOS and it is Keeping me from getting Pregnant And I really want a baby I am 34 and no children it is such a battle for me I need all the help I can get

Replies

• lpm3925
    lpm3925 Posts: 39
    Options
    Stay positive! Don't focus on the negative. Focus on home much better you are going to be, for yourself, your family, and your soon to be child! Positive energy!

And welcome to MFP!
  • kristylynne
    kristylynne Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I know there are times when I feel almost overwhelmed with dieting and exercise but that is one reason I joined here. At least I will have encouragement and even a distraction from my own battles while helping others with theirs'. You can do this!:happy: :happy:
  • fitmommy2012
    fitmommy2012 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I need to lose weight for my health but don't we all. Well I am a type 2 Diabetic and I also have PCOS and it is Keeping me from getting Pregnant And I really want a baby I am 34 and no children it is such a battle for me I need all the help I can get

I am here to help you through everything and offer TONS of support and encouragement! I sent you a very detailed email!! I feel for you and really want to see you achieve the results you want and to meet your goals! You can do it! You sound like a very loving person who would make a wonderful mom! I want to see you get ahead!! :D

Don't get discouraged and down! You can do anything that you set your mind to!!:smile:
  • Mmmie
    Mmmie Posts: 31
    Options
    Thanks for the warm welcome to MFP