A 7 day challenge

Options

Replies

• songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    I like my eyelashes, they are long and thick and I don't have to wear mascara...but I do anyway cause I really like when they pop! :happy:
  • kshields85
    Options
    I love my eyes. I have a beautiful hazel color. They are hunter green normally, but when I wear blue they turn like a deep ocean blue. Out in the sun, they're like cones of green and blue. They are almond shaped and my eyelashes naturally curl up.
  • WildRed
    WildRed Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I like the way I feel when I look in the mirror..........................
    Because I feel like there is someone else that loves me too ! :love:
  • shenitamo
    shenitamo Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    My eyes. One green and one yellow/green.
    Great topic- way to keep it positive- thanks!
  • Cowboy
    Cowboy Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I like my beard. It's a great red colour.
    Cowboy
  • Morecatslady
    Options
    I like my smile (so does my hubby!)
    morecatslady
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    7 days of this? lol I already failed on day one. Didn't see anything I liked today :S

Maybe tomorrow lol
  • bla115
    bla115 Posts: 206
    Options
    I like to see myself smile. My smile makes me want to smile but I'm already smiling. Does that makes sense? Oh well, it does to me :smile:
  • Morecatslady
    Options
    My dear Dulceluva,
    Seeing your picture next to you saying you've failed on the first day of the 7-day challange is incorrect. Look again and see what a wonderful complection you have! The beautiful golden tone would make any of the people who use tanning booths envious, because yours is natural.:smile: Everyone of us has many things to like about ourselves, we just need to look closer. This challange will help us to do that. Keep looking.:wink:
    morecatslady
  • rebasmart
    Options
    My eyes are my favorite feature.
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    My dear Dulceluva,
    Seeing your picture next to you saying you've failed on the first day of the 7-day challange is incorrect. Look again and see what a wonderful complection you have! The beautiful golden tone would make any of the people who use tanning booths envious, because yours is natural.:smile: Everyone of us has many things to like about ourselves, we just need to look closer. This challange will help us to do that. Keep looking.:wink:
    morecatslady

Awww that was soooo sweet.
  • rainysoul
    Options
    Hmm... I suppose my eyes. Then my smile and my hair... (Off of what I am always complimented on, though I think they are crazy...)

This is a good challenge.
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    I love my eyes - nice dark blue and almond shaped. One of the good genes from my parents - shape from Mom (thanks Portuguese) and color from Dad (thanks English)!!

Great topic - should get really challenging around Day 4 and beyond..

Keep them coming.. Janie
  • karathrace
    Options
    My upper body :)

I'm new
  • martiboy
    Options
    I like my eyes :flowerforyou:
  • Dena
    Dena Posts: 12
    Options
    My eyes as well.
  • Margy82
    Margy82 Posts: 63
    Options
    I would have to say my entire face, their is nothing about my face I would change, I love the complete package. Every element, from my nose, to my checks, to my eyes to my lips complements each other nicely.
  • pink125
    pink125 Posts: 16
    Options
    I love my skin color. Just got back from Fl and have a nice tan. One of my friends refured me as cinniamon. Love it.
  • cmdsimmon
    Options
    I have great ears! They are the right size and shape! Funny thing is people always comment how great my ears are too! :bigsmile:
  • Erica92627
    Options
    my nose .