Back Boobs.

Options
LOL.

Ok, so a bit embarrassing but this is what I'm afraid of. Even when I was 50lbs lighter, I had back fat. I'm afraid, even after I get to my goal, that I won't be able to get rid of it.

It's frustrating because I've seen women nearly twice my size and they don't have any. I guess it's all in how you carry your weight.

What can I do to help with this problem area?

Replies

• bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    cardio burns fat. :)
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    some kind of upper back strength exercises to make the muscles stronger???
  • Pinoy_Pal
    Pinoy_Pal Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    1. cardio
    2. healthy nutrition
    3. cardio
    4. cardio

:o]
  • agartin
    agartin Posts: 274 Member
    Options

I keep hearing that cardio is really the only way I will be able to make them go away, and that back fat is the last to go. I wasn't sure if this was true. I feel like I'm the only one this this problem. I hate it. I'm big but I'm not quite 'plus size'... however I have alot of plus sized girlfriends and I feel like their shape is so beautiful. I have such an ugly shape and I hate how I carry my weight.
  • agartin
    Options
    1. cardio
    2. healthy nutrition
    3. cardio
    4. cardio

:o]

I'm on it! lol

I just hope I can get to a point that I'm happy with. Before I gained all this weight I was even a soccer player and although I could have stood to lose a few lbs back then I wasn't anywhere near what I am now.. and I still had this problem.
  • Pinoy_Pal
    Pinoy_Pal Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Just be persistent, consistent, and patient. Your body will determine where it will lose fat, and if you stick with it, you'll lose those BB's in no time ;)
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I swear I've got bigger boobs in the back than the front! I'll be wearing backless dresses, halters and bikinis every day once these suckers are gone!
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Can't change genetics. Check the thread on how women lose fat in their breasts first, then somewhere else.
  • staceyb_2003
    staceyb_2003 Posts: 396 Member
    Options

I keep hearing that cardio is really the only way I will be able to make them go away, and that back fat is the last to go. I wasn't sure if this was true. I feel like I'm the only one this this problem. I hate it. I'm big but I'm not quite 'plus size'... however I have alot of plus sized girlfriends and I feel like their shape is so beautiful. I have such an ugly shape and I hate how I carry my weight.

i know what you mean i'm the same and i'm only short with a big chest and some back boobs its really embarrasing
  • agartin
    Options
    Can't change genetics. Check the thread on how women lose fat in their breasts first, then somewhere else.

:frown:
  • clm61
    clm61 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi there. I have had great success losing fat by doing the Get Ripped program by Jari Love. It is from Canada but you can order it online; they ship everywhere. All women lose muscle bulk as they get older, even by late 20's or early 30's. Get Ripped helps to replace the muscle without building bulk. I have lost a couple of inches off my thighs doing this program, but you have to be dedicated. I do it 3 times per week! It only takes an hour.
  • clm61
    clm61 Posts: 3
    Options
    I should clarify!!! LOL! More muscle means more fat burned!!
  • amycrims
    Options
    Do you belong to a gym? If so hire a personal trainer for maybe only 1 or 2 sessions. they will be able to tell you exactly what combination of exercises you should be doing to transform your body into the the new you minus back boobs!! : ) Its pretty amazing how how fast you can tone up in certain areas actually.
  • VeronicaJSinger
    VeronicaJSinger Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Don't lose hope! That fat will go away just like all the other fat.. just STAY WITH IT! Slow and steady wins the race. Have you ever seen those people on biggest loser? They are HUGE with bigger back boobs than I have front boobs! But by the time they're at season finale they look AWESOME. You will too, just keep up the hard work girl :)<3
  • agartin
    Options
    Do you belong to a gym? If so hire a personal trainer for maybe only 1 or 2 sessions. they will be able to tell you exactly what combination of exercises you should be doing to transform your body into the the new you minus back boobs!! : ) Its pretty amazing how how fast you can tone up in certain areas actually.

Thanks, I will definitely save up a bit of cash for that..
  • agartin
    Options
    Don't lose hope! That fat will go away just like all the other fat.. just STAY WITH IT! Slow and steady wins the race. Have you ever seen those people on biggest loser? They are HUGE with bigger back boobs than I have front boobs! But by the time they're at season finale they look AWESOME. You will too, just keep up the hard work girl :)<3

This made me :laugh:
  • lynzyn
    lynzyn Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Weight training can help as well low weights and high reps make sure it BURNS! Check the internet to focus on that area of the back.....Push ups really help it focuses on the upper body IE chest, back and arms....

Good luck, u can do it
  • LyndseyZ
    LyndseyZ Posts: 4
    Options
    Hey there, Lyndsey in Calgary alberta. I have had the pleasure of working for Jari aswell as attending many of her classes and owning her dvd's.

I went from 245 lbs to 190 lbs in 4 months doing these workouts 4 times a week, combined with cardio such as the elipical or cycleing. I ate extremly clean. Unfortunatly i didnt keep up with the lifetyle and i am at 241 lbs again. Dont lose hope. Her dvds are amazing and i highly recomend them.