Ripped in 30

Options
Anyone else doing the Ripped in 30 by Jilian Michaels???? I just started wk 3. OMG!!! She sure kicks your butt more then the 30 day shred!! Let me know how you are doing with it!!

Replies

• BlueMindi
    BlueMindi Posts: 17
    Options
    I just started week 1 last night. Are you noticing results on week 3?
  • Tiana405
    Tiana405 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Yep! Today is week 2/day 5!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS DVD!!! I got really bored with shred, so I moved on to this one and it's so awesome!!! Can't wait to see what week 3 is like! I lose 1.5 lbs a week and inches all over! I can tell that my strength is getting soooo much better!!! I look forward to seeing what my body can do during every workout!

What about you? How's your progress???
  • xaintes
    xaintes Posts: 129
    Options
    I'm doing the 30 day shred this month, and I was thinking of doing Ripped in 30 in May. Do you think that's a good plan, or is Ripped in 30 too much of a jump?
  • ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    a little yes... more then the shred... might be because I had to modify so much on the shred... But I seem to be doing much better on the ripped... lost 2 inches off my hips and one inch off my waist so far... about 4lbs I think I am gonna do the math when I am done!!! But I took before pics and taking pics just before I start the new week just so I can see if there is a change... and last night I was looking at starting of week 1 pics compared to starting week 3 and noticed a difference! Can't wait to see the end results!!!!
  • ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    i did the shred and ripped in 30 about a month apart.... (that's because the ripped took so long to come in the mail!!!) but I don't see it being a problem
  • sarahc001
    sarahc001 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    When you push yourself, it is surprising how quickly your body will adapt. I started p90x in terrible shape. It's only been 5 weeks, but the plyo workout (purportedly the most difficult) that left my legs feeling like jello I now do with relative ease- to the point that I am wondering if it has now become *too* easy. I think even if the first few days are difficult, you will quickly adapt to the exercise!
  • farrah_eliza
    Options
    I started doing it. and had to stop b/c i was sick and so was my son. I need to start with week 1 again! I love it.. Such a challenge for me!
  • Housetroll
    Housetroll Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I started Monday! I was so sore for the first two days, started thinking that I might need to take day 3 off, but I woke up feeling much better on day 3 so I stuck with it. I did day 4 today and it was MUCH easier on me. I am still doing the "modifier" version though. :laugh:

I plan to complete the 30 days (taking Sunday's off) and then start it right back up again, but try to do the regular/advanced level for the next month! I figure I will probably be sore every Monday and Tuesday for the next month! Good luck everyone! :drinker: