Hello! New here!

Options
Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. My name is Steffany, I am 27 and live in Oregon, very happily married for 11 years and have four children. I gained about 75 lbs. with my first pregnancy, and have never really been able to lose it all!

I have gained and lost and dieted over the years, but nothing ever *stuck*. I finally just got fed up and ready to make a change, not just for myself but for my family too - they deserve better! I just started eating better and walking back in May and the pounds started peeling off! In September, my husband and I were able to take a long overdue FIRST trip ever by ourselves to Las Vegas for five days, and I never really "got back on track" since. I just found this website a few days ago and LOVE it! It is so easy to use and takes the guesswork out of it all.

I don't have too demanding goals of myself - I think I would be perfectly happy at around 160 lbs. or so. I don't have the desire to be stick thin, just want to be healthy and look good and feel good about myself. I started out in May at 242.5 and am now down to 207.5 today! Yahoo!! Definitely on my way. Almost half way there!!

Anyhow, just wanted to say hello and to keep up the good work everyone! :smile:

~Steffany

105472.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Journal

Replies

• SteffCooley
    Options
    Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. My name is Steffany, I am 27 and live in Oregon, very happily married for 11 years and have four children. I gained about 75 lbs. with my first pregnancy, and have never really been able to lose it all!

I have gained and lost and dieted over the years, but nothing ever *stuck*. I finally just got fed up and ready to make a change, not just for myself but for my family too - they deserve better! I just started eating better and walking back in May and the pounds started peeling off! In September, my husband and I were able to take a long overdue FIRST trip ever by ourselves to Las Vegas for five days, and I never really "got back on track" since. I just found this website a few days ago and LOVE it! It is so easy to use and takes the guesswork out of it all.

I don't have too demanding goals of myself - I think I would be perfectly happy at around 160 lbs. or so. I don't have the desire to be stick thin, just want to be healthy and look good and feel good about myself. I started out in May at 242.5 and am now down to 207.5 today! Yahoo!! Definitely on my way. Almost half way there!!

Anyhow, just wanted to say hello and to keep up the good work everyone! :smile:

~Steffany

105472.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Journal
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Good for you! This site is great for keeping yourself on track! Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Hey Steff-- glad you found this site. I stumbled on it back in July, and haven't looked back. It is SO helpful-- welcome!!
  • crazyboutdasies
    Options
    Welcome Steff. Good luck to you on your journey
  • clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Wow, you have done great!! MFP will just give you that extra push. Welcome:flowerforyou: