How do I imput Strength Trainin?

Options
I don't get the Strength Training option in the MFP Exercise tab at all. What if I do a bunch of random training for 1/2 hour? How do you record that?

Thanks!

Replies

• waterbabeAD
    Options
    You can post it under strenght training and list/input all your reps - although MFP doesn't caluclate/estimate the calories burned nor can you input this manually.

or

If you search under CV Strenght training is listed and you can state how long you have done it for - a calorie burn furgure will come up but I dont know what it is based on. Not very accurate IMHO but better than not recording ti.
  • mjf0461
    mjf0461 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    It is also located under cardiovascular. Put it in with the time you spent and it will calculate it for you..
  • StevenCabral
    StevenCabral Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You can enter your strength training in the Cardiovascular option. Simply type in Strength Training in the cardio vascular screen and the app will find it, enter your minutes and it will calculate your calories burned.
  • bibliophile21
    Options
    Thank you! I was having trouble with inputting strength training also.
  • arc918
    arc918 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    I don't bother inputting it. Way too much effort to input all the reps & sets for each exercise. Calories burned are low anyway.