Hi:) I'm new here :)

Options
Hey everyone!! I'm "new" here. I've actually had an account for quite some time but just got back into this two mondays ago and am LOVING it. I have been exercising regularly for about 6 months with NO real results, at all (seriously). I have been counting calories along with my exercise for almost 2 weeks and have dropped 5 lbs...exciting!! I am trying to lose the last 15-20 of my baby weight. My third "baby" will be 2 years old in 2 months!

Anyway - hi!!

Replies

• triciaw1975
    Options
    Good job on the 5 lb loss!! Adorable baby in your profile pic! Friend me if you want.....we can all use the encouragement!:smile:
  • tatesmom
    tatesmom Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard!!! Loving this site as well. Feel free to add me if you would like :smile:
  • mommy3x
    mommy3x Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Hope this works, as I think it has done wonders for me! :happy:
  • superjae5
    superjae5 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    If you use MFP like you have been, you'll totally reach your goals. And well done!
  • clash98
    clash98 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Good luck!!!!
  • ejmcam
    ejmcam Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Counting calories and watching what you put in really makes all the difference! I have just recently (this past week) hit my goal to lose my last 10 pregnancy pounds, but it was a lot of calorie counting and 5 days a week of working out. My son is 4 and a 1/2 and my daughter is 17 months. I am THRILLED to be able to fit into my pre-pregnancy clothes again, even if they are 5 years out of style!!! I dont even care!

Good luck to you and friend me if you want!
  • lalahawley
    lalahawley Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hooray for you!! Add me if you'd like...I love reading all the encouraging things from friends. ADORABLE baby too! :happy:
  • luciamrg
    luciamrg Posts: 11
    Options
    Welcome aboard!
  • monkeymomof3
    monkeymomof3 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    lol :) thanks everyone! this is FUN! :)
  • ldlangford
    Options
    Congrats on making progress on your goal! I'm new to this site also. Feel free to add me as a friend.