New and looking for friends

Options
ticky
ticky Posts: 38 Member
Hello!

I started logging into this FABULOUS website just last week. I fell in love with it.

I'm 24, and wouldn't consider myself completely out of shape. However, i just got married 4 months ago, and i feel like i'm already starting to let myself go.

I grew up as the "fat kid" and lost most of the extra weight a couple of years after high school. Over the last few years, i've made a strong effort to make exercize and eating right a part of my everyday life. In fact, i sometimes find myself becoming addicted to it.

This past week has been pretty bad. I was sick with the flu and am just now starting to feel normal. A co-worker and i had been walking at lunch, but we didn't go out once this week. I need some hlep getting motivated again. it's just dissapointing after haveing such a great week last week.

I plan on going to kickboxing tonight and tomorrow. I'm hoping to be strong enough to resist the temptations of my husband and my friends (pizza, late night eating, beer drinking, etc.) Its tough, especially on the weekends.

Replies

• ticky
    ticky Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I started logging into this FABULOUS website just last week. I fell in love with it.

I'm 24, and wouldn't consider myself completely out of shape. However, i just got married 4 months ago, and i feel like i'm already starting to let myself go.

I grew up as the "fat kid" and lost most of the extra weight a couple of years after high school. Over the last few years, i've made a strong effort to make exercize and eating right a part of my everyday life. In fact, i sometimes find myself becoming addicted to it.

This past week has been pretty bad. I was sick with the flu and am just now starting to feel normal. A co-worker and i had been walking at lunch, but we didn't go out once this week. I need some hlep getting motivated again. it's just dissapointing after haveing such a great week last week.

I plan on going to kickboxing tonight and tomorrow. I'm hoping to be strong enough to resist the temptations of my husband and my friends (pizza, late night eating, beer drinking, etc.) Its tough, especially on the weekends.
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    welcome aboard!!
    it's great here
    just keep at it

I am back on the wagon so to spak too

I just got married 1 year agao and 200 lbs, not I am 231.....

It's not easy

Had a alot of stress, surgery and now I am doing it for me!!!
  • curlhair
    Options
    hello! welcome to MFP :bigsmile:

i love it here and i'm sure you will too!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: