Options
Hello....my name is Heather and I'm a chocaholic!!!!! Hahaha!! Every time I try to diet I end up giving up after a few weeks-to a few months. A friend introduced me to this site and I have high hopes!!!!! Good luck to everyone!!!!!

Replies

• Tiffany_2cute4u
    Options
    Good Luck Heather!!
  • HotSouthernMess
    HotSouthernMess Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    good luck to you! add me if you'd like some extra support :)
  • mbvenske
    mbvenske Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Best of luck Heather, if you need a friend, go ahead and add me.
  • dominiquelondon
    Options
    good luck!! I am a chocaholic as well, it is not easy but push yourself :) add me if u want to.
  • Purple_Orchid_87
    Purple_Orchid_87 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Hi Heather! i too love chocolate, but i switched to weight watcher choc bars in the boxes, or diabetic choc - you can still have choc, just in moderation - ive just started my third week of my diet and all is going ok - wasnt expecting to lose anything but it seems to be working a wee bit so far - ALWAYS have short term goals

if you are looking for MFP friends, feel free to add me :o)
  • triciaw1975
    Options
    Welcome! Good loss on your weight loss journey! Feel free to add me as a friend. We all can use as much support as we can get!:smile:
  • DeenaSteelerGirl
    Options
    I think I may have alittle chocoholic myself in me. lol Add me as a friend for some support if you want. Good luck
  • triciaw1975
    Options
    OOPPPS...I meant good luck on your weight loss journey LOL
  • zumba_gal
    zumba_gal Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    welcome to the site... ur going to love it... add me as a friend and we can motivate each other!