What body part are you looking forward to?

Options

Replies

• live2smyle
    live2smyle Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    My heart....It's going to be the healthiest 41yr old heart eva :D
  • AllyS7
    AllyS7 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I CANNOT wait until my thighs do not rub together. Sooo...sooo excited for that day.
  • Luvmesumkenny
    Luvmesumkenny Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    My NEW BOOBS! Well, after I buy them.. That is going to be my reward after I reach my goal.
  • kenzietea
    kenzietea Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I also can't wait to have toned, sexy, sleek arms. I love my back but I hate to wear shirts that show my arms. I don't mind the thick legs, booty and hips, and I definitely don't mind having big boobs- but my arms bother me the most!
  • chrissy_824
    chrissy_824 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Arms! I can't wait till they stop jiggling! :happy:
  • kristylynne
    kristylynne Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I want to have toned legs for once! No thighs rubbing together:embarassed:
  • GLLove
    GLLove Posts: 77
    Options
    Flat stomach! (and Dear Jesus, if you could sneak a little booty in there that'd be nice too)
  • DCskat3r4lfe
    DCskat3r4lfe Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    im upset all the girls want smaller boobs.. smaller boobs are better than giant ones.. imo.. fit right into the hand is enough for this guy :P

anyways..

i cant wait to see my abs.. i feel them when i tighten my stomach.. but i got too much fat on it right now.. but im working extra hard for the last 2 months im over seas and then i pick up p90x and insanity.. so by next summer im hoping to finally feel and see them!!
    :D
  • lawdhelpme2
    lawdhelpme2 Posts: 149
    Options
    Looking forward to my stomach going down so I don't have to keep pulling on my clothes.
  • desirez131
    desirez131 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Arms and face, I'm so ready to kiss these chubbie cheeks good bye!
  • desirez131
    desirez131 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I guess my legs too so I can start zipping my jeans again lol
  • Nogo
    Nogo Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Lower back dimples and that indent on the inner thighs. Rawr!
  • Boladefuego326
    Boladefuego326 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    My AAs. Abs n *kitten* :D
  • dkrioux
    dkrioux Posts: 144
    Options
    I Can't wait to have my abs back, and my toned shoulders, back, legs... everything!:) hahaa... I wouldn't mind being told I have a J.Lo booty again:)
  • WWE_chick
    WWE_chick Posts: 86
    Options
    It would be stupid to say my whole body but if i had to pick....I'd say my front as a whole. I have a really big chest and although I think it's more natural than anything I am hoping to go down a cup size or so. And I made a goal that I would get a small tattoo on my stomach once I lose enough weight so yeah.
  • Sweetlux
    Sweetlux Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I am excited for everything! Smaller, tighter, and stronger :) But I seriously can't wait to fit in some CUTE clothes and show my new body off a little ;)
  • Amy62575
    Amy62575 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Ideally, I'd like everything to be more defined than they are. Generally, the entire upper body I'd like to add more mass. Specifically, I'd like my abs to freakin' reveal themselves...I see them hiding there. COME OUT DAMN YOU! :angry:

I HAVE A SIX PACK TOO - UNDER MY KEG LOL
  • chezmama
    chezmama Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I REALLY hate the way my chin goes halfway down my neck. There is so much here that needs improvement (and is improving) but that is the one thing I want to see the most....just one chin where it is supposed to be. Then I will like my reflection in the mirror once again.
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Nice arms. I miss wearing tank tops.
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    Def my upper arms