lookin for zumba ladies out there to be friends and help mot

Options
I am a zumba nerd and looking for more ladies that do zumba to be friends with and help motivate me!!!! and i will return the favor..

Replies

• AngelaPowPowPOW
    Options
    I'm a Zumba girl! I just started Monday! :smile:
  • stephspicuzza
    Options
    I ALWAYS WANTED TO TRY IT! WHERE ARE YOU AT?
  • Myslissa
    Myslissa Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Love Zumba!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • KarlaColvin
    Options
    add me if you'd like! I am a zumba girl, I love it!!
  • whiskey9890
    whiskey9890 Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    i've tried it at a class once and now have it for the kinect but i can wiggle either my arms or my hips i cant do both!!
  • kbirk1963
    kbirk1963 Posts: 42
    Options
    I'm a Zumba lover!!! love to talk.
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    i've tried it at a class once and now have it for the kinect but i can wiggle either my arms or my hips i cant do both!!

Thats ok! Just move and burn those calories!

I'm a Zumba Chic!! Add me!
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Oh i love Zumba ! You can deffently add me as a friend !
  • AngelaPowPowPOW
    Options
    I have the SAME problem...so practice secretly in my room when my sons are asleep. lol
  • alexbowser
    alexbowser Posts: 322
    Options
    I'm joining a Zumba class next week, I'm so excited to try it.
  • thefreemans28
    thefreemans28 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I started a Zumba class at my church with a friend a few weeks ago. It has really taken off! We are loving it!!
  • jaygirl3
    jaygirl3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I am a zumba fan too. I do it everynight!!!! add me too
  • TNAJackson
    TNAJackson Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I'm a Zumba girl! 45 minutes once a week only though... at least currently. I do Total Body workout on Tuesday, Line Dancing on Wednesday, Zumba on Thursday, and Line Dancing again on Friday. Saturday Through Monday I don't do anything, but I'm trying to change that. There are no classes offered on those days and I'm bad at exercising on my own.

EDIT: My question is, with all of us Zumba fans out there, why doesn't MFP have a section specifically for Zumba under exercise?!?
  • MisMolly
    MisMolly Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I know! I do Zumba on the Wii and I love it, but I absolutely can't get it right and look (I tried watching myself in a mirror to see if that helped...um no.) like a complete spazz. LOL. I don't care though: I will keep doing it cause it is so fun and add variety to my rountine.
  • breakingthecycle
    breakingthecycle Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I am a Zumba girl! :-) LOVE IT LOVE IT and find myself humming the music in my head throughout the day. LOL

'clean the window'
    <Betoooo>

insider LMAO
  • lisa35120
    lisa35120 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I just tried the Zumba game for PS3 yesterday, and I LOVE it! I'm going to start doing it at least a couple times a week.
  • foxyroxy1978
    Options
    I started Zumba in November 2010!! It was a big risk for me because I have never been to a group exercise class and never a dance class!!! But I pushed past my fear and went and I am in LOVE!!! It is so fun the hour flies by and every once in awhile I feel a little flirty and sexy when I know I'm doing to moves right!! LOL!! I go to Zumba 3 times a week but am going to bump it up to 4 or 5 times a week now that I am in better shape and getting the hang of it!! I am going to go to a Zumba Toning class in a couple weeks and am excited to try that!! When I can't make it to a Zumba class I get on You Tube and find different routines there to do in my basement with my kids, who also LOVE Zumba too!!! Since starting Zumba I have been inspired to change my life and start eating and living healthy!! Thank You Zumba, for helping me see the full potential in myself!!! Add me as a friend if you want to chat Zumba or just have a friend with something in common!! I just started using this site and could use some friends!!!
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I love Zumba!~ The hour goes by so fast!!
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I love Zumba!~ The hour goes by so fast!!
  • mhill40
    mhill40 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I absolutely LOVE ZUMBA!!! My husband can't understand why I've been going since Aug 2010. We have a gym membership and I still go faithfully to Zumba at least twice a week! The gym has nothing on my Zumba class, it's fun, and exciting! I didn't know I could still move like that.. LOL!!!!!