New to FitnessPal

Options
Hi everyone, I'm new to fitness Pal and trying to stay motivated and determined to drop some weight FAST and keep it off... I got the Turbo Fire P90X and this to help me out... But my motivation to do it... is another issue...

Anyone have great tips to help keep me focused?

Friend request me if you'd like, More inspiration and motivation=the better...

Have a great day
JillEbean79

Replies

• Homer3D
    Homer3D Posts: 318
    Options
    Welcome to the site.

A couple of things to keep you motivated. Have a friend to work out with you. Fine something you love to do.

If you have someone working out with you, you will motivate each other.
    Also, if you have a work out you like doing (jogging, biking, hiking, etc) that it seems more like playing versus a chore.
  • lil_missfit
    lil_missfit Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!! You will love this site:))
  • Ashley06118
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm new to the site too! I try to stay motivated by keeping the fattest picture I have of myself on the fridge so I have to look at it before I even think about having a snack. I also like to try to push myself when I work out a little harder every day just to see how far I can go.
  • vanilla81
    vanilla81 Posts: 37
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!
  • hafdis
    hafdis Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    welcome!! I have P90X but haven't dared to start it.. I've been doing Jillian Michaels' 30 Day shred... it works for me so far if I can stick to it!!!
  • hafdis
    hafdis Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    welcome!! I have P90X but haven't dared to start it.. I've been doing Jillian Michaels' 30 Day shred... it works for me so far if I can stick to it!!!
  • casie05
    casie05 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    P90x is awesome! It did wonders for my body!! Good luck!