Back Fat...

Options
So a co-worker just emailed me some pictures from a business dinner we had. In one of the pictures, I was standing by the food table with my back to the camera. I immediately noticed it was me...and I thought OMG! Is that what my back looks like?! I was wearing one of my favorite spring shirts, that is a thin material. I love the color and it is super comfy. I even had my cute fashion belt on, which I don't think helped the back situation. There are a some moments when I feel like I'm not that big, but then when I see pictures like that I think...I need to stop lying to myself and do something about that. I think the back fat was all the motivation I need to get my butt in gear!

(I couldn't figure out how to post the pic. Sorry.)

Replies

• poustotah
    poustotah Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    I remember back fat! I used to refer to it as my 'manatee flaps' - LOL Thank goodness it's all gone now!
  • verbifyvenus
    verbifyvenus Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    That's exactly what motivated me. I was walking down the hall one day and noticed I could feel a roll on my back where the fat was touching :laugh:
  • foxyroxy1978
    Options
    i had kinda the same uh huh moment a few months age.. I was walking around the mall shopping and I felt something weird rubbing on my back.. I went to the washroom to figure it out and what do you know it was my back fat rubbing together as I walked!! WOW was I ever mortified, how had I never noticed it before?? Well that was the realization that I needed to start my journey to a healthier and back fat free life!! Wake Up calls suck but what do you do?? Good luck on your journey you can do it!!
  • RNewton4269
    RNewton4269 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Back fat is the devil isn't is???!!! I hate it....and the only way to get rid of it..is CARDIO CARDIO CARDIO and diet. It will come off..it just will take a while..because it took a while to put on. Good luck!!!
  • LynnBirchfield
    LynnBirchfield Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    I think back fat is worse than belly fat. You can see your belly fat...but you can't your back fat. But....you know it's back there representing!!
  • tobeygirl45
    Options
    Absolutely hate my back fat as well!!!!!!!!!!!....... yes we must focus on CARDIO CARDIO CARDIO and DIET !!!!!!!!! WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GOODBYE TO BACK FAT ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ace175
    ace175 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I think back fat is worse than belly fat. You can see your belly fat...but you can't your back fat. But....you know it's back there representing!!

I agree...I want to lose both BUT I'll be SO SO SO happy when the back fat is gone! My niece calls it "Back Boobs" I HATE that!
  • RyonsLions2
    RyonsLions2 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I am aggravated as heck about it too!! I have gone from about 187lbs to CW of 146lbs and I STILL have it. I have only 25 to 30 lbs to go and I feel like well some of its gone, but I feel like it will NEVER go away. I need more cardio. That's probably it! Friend me and we can lose it together!!!