SNOWING...on April 14...Why do I live here?

Options
Seriously people...why?
It is so GROSS outside...winter is SO DEAD TO ME!! I just want sunshine, warmth and possibly dry ground...is that too much to ask? At the rate we're going we may have 1 month of summer! WAH*

Sorry...just had to VENT!

b8bb0d6a.jpg

Replies

• lildazey
    lildazey Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    And we are only half way through the day, a lot more coming!! Lucky us!!!:sad:
  • tonka0597
    Options
    Where do you guys live?
  • DumbDoorKnob
    DumbDoorKnob Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I completely understand! I just recently moved from WI to VA to escape the snow!...I can't believe I waited as long as I did to do it! :) Granted, it snowed about 14 inches one day shortly after I moved here...like Wisconsin found me and punished me LOL.
  • mwilson57
    mwilson57 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I totally understand! Mother Nature is being a major tease here too! When I woke up this morning it was snowing, then it got sunny, but now it's cold and windy and threatening to snow again. I'm so ready for spring! I want to start running, but there's still too much snow out to hit the trails. Yarg!
  • Raynamama
    Raynamama Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I live in Edmonton Alberta Canada...why? I don't know :p LOL
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Ah makes sense.....well it is Canada right?
  • strapple
    strapple Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    oh man that sucks

im in sunny arizona happy as a clam

:glasses:
    id send you some rays if i could
  • MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I knew you ladies lived in Alberta... lol!! I'm in Edmonton so I'm suffering along with you. :huh: I thought our Spring had sprung but I guess not. Hopefully we will have some summer this year!!
  • cris12
    cris12 Posts: 90
    Options
    wow... I like snow and all but... in April? no no. :noway:
  • Minax28
    Minax28 Posts: 8
    Options
    jeez...making me so look forward to moving to north dakota this summer from so cal. My husband was just telling me it started snowing again after being 50 degrees yesterday....its in the 80s here....just have to keep reminding myself I grew up in Detroit I can do this....
  • WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    Nice and warm in Ontario...come on over :wink:
  • Achoooo
    Achoooo Posts: 130
    Options
    Wish we could trade. I live in one of the hottest US places (job, not by choice) and it sucks, the 100+ temps and the humidity in the summer. I prefer cold weather, but I can agree some sun here and there would be nice huh!
  • vox23
    vox23 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I HATE SNOW!!!! Just when we were seeing grass, BAM! It has been the longest winter ever. Ugh.
  • lvcsy1
    lvcsy1 Posts: 28
    Options
    Come down to south MS, the high today was 72!!! Its beautifal!!!
  • sarabellum
    sarabellum Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Well, as much as it sucks, shovelling IS a pretty good workout :)

But yes...this is SO DEAD TO ME!!!