small easy workouts???

Options
Anyone got tips on really easy work outs i could do???? i need to work out more.. but i hate having to get up and actually do long workouts?

last night i ran around my block 3 times with my dog... and thats all i could handle doing... anyone have tips on how i could build up???
-Emma

Replies

• ambie35
    ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    the 30 day shred is only 20 mins-can't say its "easy" but you really see results with it!
  • b00b0084
    b00b0084 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    the 30 day shred is only 20 mins-can't say its "easy" but you really see results with it!
    I just put it on my netflix list!
  • xoxoultraviolet
    Options
    ill have to look at it :]
  • mandylanerocks
    mandylanerocks Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    i like doing Zumba!!! its super easy & FUN!! its almost like a dance class thing, but its SO MUCH more fun! i don't even feel like i'm working out most the time. obviously, i sweat & i get tired, but its more thrilling than anything! :) there's tons of places locally that offer it as a class... try your YMCA. prices vary!
  • digby765
    digby765 Posts: 163
    Options
    Maybe start off doing 30mins then build up daily to where you want to be...:happy:
  • sisterlilbunny
    sisterlilbunny Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    If you have cable check out the free zone of the On Demand section (Health & Wellness). A lot of Jillian Michael's videos are there along with a ton of other ones. I'm personally addicted to the 10lb Slimdown/Chris Freytag. They're roughly 20 minutes and you end up sweating. However, she does show you the "easy" way of doing things as well. Which is good if you're not sure if you can do the moves. (Especially the yoga! Though I've been making leaps with it, booyah!)

If you don't have cable, they have the same vids on exercisetv.tv.
  • xoxoultraviolet
    Options
    So i just added the 30 day shred to my netflix.. i should have it in 2 or 3 days. :]
    Thanks you guys for helping me :D