Drivers license

Anna_Banana
Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
Okay, Thankfully I get a new drivers license next month. Me moved last year so I had to get a new one last . Me moved again this fall, and my licenses expires so I have to get a new one, I'm kind of excited because my picture this year will look nothing like my picture last year. Here it is, No one is allowed to laugh. Any body else brave enough to post theirs.

driversl.jpg

Replies

• Anna_Banana
    Okay, Thankfully I get a new drivers license next month. Me moved last year so I had to get a new one last . Me moved again this fall, and my licenses expires so I have to get a new one, I'm kind of excited because my picture this year will look nothing like my picture last year. Here it is, No one is allowed to laugh. Any body else brave enough to post theirs.

driversl.jpg
  • Anna_Banana
    Pretty bad huh.:grumble:
  • kirstina_23
    kirstina_23 Posts: 448 Member
    Wow you look amazing great job :flowerforyou:
  • Anna_Banana
    Thanks, I really think that one chin on me is much better than two.
  • mellymlk
    mellymlk Posts: 187
    LOL Ok I'm pretty blunt sooo...
    YES you need a new pic LMAO
    No one takes good pics though. You're looking awesome. Look how much weight you've lost wow. You go girl.
  • Anna_Banana
    LOL Ok I'm pretty blunt sooo...
    YES you need a new pic LMAO
    No one takes good pics though. You're looking awesome. Look how much weight you've lost wow. You go girl.

This is the worst picture I ever had. The weight doesn't help. I'm down 36 pound, hoping to be 40 t0 45 by the time I get my picture taken again.
  • That looks nothing like you!!!
  • Anna_Banana
    My mom and I were shopping and she had to get out her license and told the clerk that it doesn't look like her (she just finished Chemo and is starting to get her hair back). I said heck you should see mine.
  • Speaking of DLs...I got mine since I'd lost 10 lbs (7 of which were just in the month of Oct while I'd started MFP) and was SOOO happy that I got to put my high school weight on there again, which was 10 years ago.

98575.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • alyfin
    alyfin Posts: 103
    Good job you! What an amazing improvement.
  • Anna_Banana
    No other big losers brave enough to post their pics.
  • wow you are looking great keep up the good work!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    My scanner isn't working, otherwise I would, I swear!

You look great, Anna! I like your hair in your MFP pic much better, too. You're doing awesome!
  • laird20k
    laird20k Posts: 96 Member
    You look sooo much younger now!!! You are doing Great!!!
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    I dont have a scanner or I would too!:happy:

You look sooo much thinner in the face! Way to go girl!!:flowerforyou:

~Roni
  • Anna_Banana
    Thanks everybody. I feel much better too.
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    you honestly look 15 years younger now. No word of a lie!! Great job :flowerforyou:
  • EvilPIB
    EvilPIB Posts: 334 Member
    I agree you look younger and thinner. Awesome job :drinker: :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!