Net flix

Options
Just cancelled my cable and am thinking about subscribing to net flix...what do you think? What are your experiences with this net flix....I hear they have exercise shows am I right?

Replies

• AngiMoss
    AngiMoss Posts: 77
    Options
    It's so awesome. I love Netflix so much that I eventually canceled my cable. No complaints here.
  • lallaloolly
    lallaloolly Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    i love netflix - and yes, you can rent (and watch online) fitness and exercise videos.
  • bbush18
    bbush18 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    i LOVE netflix!! and yes, they do have workout videos
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    netfilx is amazing!!!!!!!
  • MikeInAZ
    MikeInAZ Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Netflix is OK, but the movie selection Online really sucks. You should also look at Hulu Plus for TV shows. I think the combo of the two is a pretty good mixture
  • jlewis2896
    jlewis2896 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Love Netflix!! So worth it -- and you can stream stuff, too. And yep, they have workout DVD's.
  • KristenAnn711
    Options
    Love Netflix, love Hulu plus. Both of them together is WAAAYY cheaper than cable.
  • khrys1
    khrys1 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I heard great things about it, but still waited over a year to get it. I LOVE it! We started with the 2 DVDs at a time, then moved to one once we got internet at home and could also watch the streaming video. It is SO worth the cheap price, and now we see all the movies we used to have to see in the theater for a way cheaper price. Get it! (Yes, there are a ton of exercise videos there, too!)
  • LovelySnugs
    LovelySnugs Posts: 389
    Options
    we canceled our cable when we got a Netflix subscription cuz we don't really watch tv shows anymore and we always read our news either online or in the paper.

i actually do the workout dvds online quite regularly now, since my dvd player broke and they're all available online.

it is true that their online selection of regular movies kinda sucks, but it's only like 2 bucks more a month to add dvd rental to the online package. the whole thing is WAAYYYY cheaper than the 40-something a month we were paying for the cable package we barely used in the end.
  • Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    I love Netflix! It's so worth it!
  • GypsyWagon
    GypsyWagon Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes, yes! I put the Netflix app on my iTouch and stream movies/shows using my gym's wifi while I'm on the treadmill. Total love for Netflix!!!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I love netflix, and if you have an iPhone, you can watch movies on the app. I like being at the gym and watching food/health/weight loss documentaries.
  • MariFitBody
    MariFitBody Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I looooooove my netflick! I dont have any movie channels on my cable service. I pay only $10 a month with Netflick and I can wacth all the movies I want which ever ones I want. Does that help any?...lol
  • Jon_Rod
    Jon_Rod Posts: 158
    Options
    Netflix is OK, but the movie selection Online really sucks. You should also look at Hulu Plus for TV shows. I think the combo of the two is a pretty good mixture

I agree..That what I have Net Flix and Hulu Plus..No Cable
  • mayamojo
    mayamojo Posts: 6
    Options
    I love Netflix...I don't even watch my TV anymore.... now that I look at it that tv is really dusty
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    LOVE Netflix!! Great classics and documentaries available too!! :smile:
  • dmoses
    dmoses Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    LUV LUV NETFLIX!
  • RBXChas
    RBXChas Posts: 2,708 Member
    Options
    Love Netflix! I've been a member since 2003 or 2004, and I haven't looked back! Will be needing to cut costs, so I'm thinking of ditching my dish. For the price of one month of dish, I bought a Roku, and I have access to a bunch of stuff, including Netflix, and rumor has it that they will be adding Hulu soon. I also can get Netflix through my Wii, and I have my computer with a decently wide screen for anything else!
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    I agree with everyone else. I love Netflix. We stream everything on the Xbox 360. I will probably at least down grade my cable package this summer.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I will say, especially with the kids movies though, is I seem to get a lot of damaged ones. :grumble: They're quick about replacing them though. :smile: