What should my reward be in 1 hr?

Options
Amcantar
Amcantar Posts: 43 Member
Hey guys! I'm about to work out, and when I'm done I'll have about 300 calories to enjoy.
What's a fun, yummy, healthy treat I should reward myself with after?
What's your favorite treat?!

Replies

• jrt9999
    jrt9999 Posts: 114
    Options
    My evening snack changes regularly but a slice of whole grain bread, a tablespoon of peanut butter, some sliced bananas and then grilled makes an awesome 300 or so calories treat that almost feels like cheating.
  • hottamolly00
    hottamolly00 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Chocolate pudding with frozen Fat Free Cool Whip! YUM!!!!
  • WolffEarl
    WolffEarl Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    About 1 cup of vanilla yogurt with a banana sliced in and a teaspoon of maple syrup will get you there.:)
  • srast
    srast Posts: 17
    Options
    Healthy: I love apples and better n peanut butter, frozen chocolate covered bananas, or strawberries & chocolate cool whip
    Not really healthy but not super bad: a rice krispie treat (kelloggs is only 90 calories) : )
  • amandakay3000
    Options
    frozen banana slices taste like candy
  • KristenAnn711
    Options
    Smoothie King Smoothie! They have a list of all the nutritional info on every smoothie and you can get them "skinny" and its even less calories
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    I'm so with the first poster. I'd make 2 slices of toast, spread a tablespoon of peanut butter on each, top with sliced banana, and pop it in the toaster oven for a minute or two. About... 400 calories, so you could work real hard... go the "extra mile." :) Lol. I would.
  • Amcantar
    Amcantar Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    OMG it's like you guys know me x3 So many sweet treats, I am a big sucker for sugars and fruits. Frozen sliced bananas sounds AWESOME, with vanilla pudding! If I slice it up now it will be pretty good by the time my workout is done... Thanks for the ideas, keep 'em coming, sometimes I get bored with my usual oatmeal after a workout. I want something fun sometimes! x3