Net flix

Options
2»

Replies

• egoplast
    egoplast Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    love it. we only have broadcast and Netflix.
  • RBXChas
    RBXChas Posts: 2,708 Member
    Options
    I will say, especially with the kids movies though, is I seem to get a lot of damaged ones. :grumble: They're quick about replacing them though. :smile:

I've heard this before, too - we don't rent the kids' movies (we have one child, and he's only two months old), but I rarely have problems with damaged discs. And it's true that they are quick to replace if there's a problem.
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    Streaming video is the way to go! Netflix is currently trying to move away from DVD rentals, and has added a ton of new stuff to the instant queue.
  • Dive_Girl
    Dive_Girl Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I have had Netflix for about 4 years now and I would never go back to cable!!! Love it!!!
  • milehighcritic
    Options
    I have been a member of Netflix for over 5 years. I love it. I canceled HBO, Showtime and other pay channels.
  • Nigel99
    Nigel99 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    We have had Netflix since 2003 or so, and love it. These days we do a ton of streaming, too.
  • peacehawk
    peacehawk Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I love netflix, but since I have satellite internet, I have trouble with streaming video. Breaks up and takes forever. I haven't tried it on my phone yet though.
  • makena78
    makena78 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I've been trying to get my hubby to cancel Cable with no luck. We use Netflix as well. I love it. You have to wait sometimes for the newer shows or movies but that doesn't bug me. I use the DVD's as well as streaming. I haven't tried the fitness videos yet but now that you reminded me I think I'll try it out. So overall, if you don't mind a small wait on some shows then Netflix would be good for you.