New to Fitness pal

Options
Hello! I'm new to fitness pal but very excited to try it and see how it works. I definately can say I need any tools I can get - as well as support, thoughts, ideas, suggestions....you name it. I've been going thru life relying on food to help me deal with stress. I'm now at a point where I need to get back in control. Today is the start. Today....I start to take control back.

Replies

• Carmendu
    Carmendu Posts: 409
    Options
    Good for you!! Great to have you here. feel free to friend me if you like. I hope you have great success on your journey.
  • johanna412
    Options
    welcome!! i have been here since december (seriously worked at it since mid january) and so far lost 34 + Lb take it slow and don't beat yourself up for any slips.
  • johanna412
    Options
    welcome!! i have been here since december (seriously worked at it since mid january) and so far lost 34 + Lb take it slow and don't beat yourself up for any slips.
  • Robster3
    Robster3 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

I too am new to this. I know a few things about stress eating! Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • kloblondie
    Options
    That is AWESOME!! Congrats/
  • red2go
    red2go Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello! I am new to fitness pal. I have a few friends that have been bragging about the website, and I thought I would give this a try. I have been a life long weight struggler, but am ready to be done with that! I had great weight loss success last year, then decided to quit smoking on 1/1/11! What a great achievement..... I know! I am super glad that is behind me, but as you all probably know, along with that challenge, come weight gain! Bummer! So, I gained back half of what I lost last year, not horrible, but I am ready to lose it again, and the rest of the weight too!
    Can't wait to learn the ropes and meet some of you successful folks!
  • jessica1118
    jessica1118 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Good Luck !!
  • kje2011
    kje2011 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    this site is great! It helps to write down what you eat, and the motivation to exercise.
    Welcome!!!!!!
    Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Ante_Up
    Ante_Up Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :)