Netflix Instant Stream

Options
Does anyone have Netflix Instant Stream and do you have any workout that you do from it? Trying to come up with a sort of routine for working out.

Replies

• humblemonkey
    humblemonkey Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I have Netflix I can watch instantly on tv and wii...is that the same thing? are there fitness DVDs on there?! I never looked!!!
  • themrs08
    themrs08 Posts: 87
    Options
    Yea, it's the same thing......IDK, I never looked either
  • LuckySe7en
    Options
    I have netflix, I haven't done any of the workouts yet but I was pretty interested in the Pick Your Level: Weight Loss Pilates video
  • sthum
    sthum Posts: 25
    Options
    YES!!! There are several workouts on there.. all different kinds too from Yoga to dance!!! Ive done a lot of them...then I bought my elliptical so I havent been back on!!
  • sd101483
    sd101483 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Yup, there are workout "DVD's" as streaming - some decent ones - they seem to rotate so I'm not sure what they have now as I haven't looked lately, but, there was a great pilates one on there with Ellen Barrett - Crunch: Pick your spot pilates - it's easy to follow and holy moly will you feel it the next day!
  • pdcarrell
    pdcarrell Posts: 101
    Options
    I don't have a Favorite but yea Netflix has some workout Videos on there... Crunch workouts can be sort of interesting
  • TonyTrinch
    Options
    I just recently found under the "Special Interest" section in the instant streaming section. Go into the dance section there and you'll find a choice for Dance Workouts and there are several DVD's under that. I haven't used any myself yet, but planning to try one out this weekend.
  • emariec78
    emariec78 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I use it for streaming. My routine is basically to use the videos on days I don't run so usually something more for strength and stretching as opposed to cardio. I think there selection is a bit limited, I was actualy going to try and find if there was a feedback spot where I could suggest they get more :smile:
  • Biggestloserfan
    Options
    I have Netflix Instant Stream but I haven't done any of the workouts either. Let me know if you end up doing any and I will post if I do as well. I just do a lot of my Walk Away the Pounds and my Prevention Dvd's or my own workouts that I do when I go out in my community that I do a walk/jog kind of thing.
  • lala26105
    lala26105 Posts: 47
    Options
    yes there is i have a wii and i loooove working out also game fly.com has amazing wii games and if u have a playstation dance dance revolution is amazing too
  • TonyTrinch
    Options
    Wow, Ok, I stand corrected, just looked again and found under Genres/Sports & Fitness a section called Workouts, lots more listed there just under Dance Workouts. Definitely gonna try some this weekend!
  • themrs08
    Options
    I found a couple.....I'll keep everyone posted on which ones are good. I love instant stream!
  • themrs08
    Options
    yes there is i have a wii and i loooove working out also game fly.com has amazing wii games and if u have a playstation dance dance revolution is amazing too

We signed up for gamefly and immediately cancelled the account..they were way too expensive for us.
  • gabrielmartinez90
    gabrielmartinez90 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Streaming they have about 6 Yoga workouts only. 144 workout videos in their DVD collection though, so it's not to bad. Different types of workouts too.
  • LovelySnugs
    LovelySnugs Posts: 389
    Options
    i like several of the Crunch dvds that are available for instant stream. my go-to for an easy or "rest" day is the Pick Your Level Weight Loss Pilates. but there's a LOT more than that. you just have to dig around a little bit.
  • Amcantar
    Amcantar Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hey Guys! I love, love, LOVE the 10-minute solution series. They have so many, you can do a different one every day!
    basically, it's 5 10-minute workouts. They have a mini-warm up, a good amount of exercise, and a mini cool down. You can do one, a few, or all of them. Each workout has a theme (kickboxing, yoga, pilates, carb burner) but within each themed video the 5 workouts a very different so you don't get bored. Plus, you feel success each time you finish a 10 minute segment so it's really encouraging and easy to keep going.
    Check 'em out!
  • jaelwoman
    jaelwoman Posts: 81
    Options
    Ooh I didn't even think if that! My Y has wifi so I've been streaming the first season of Army Wives as I run on the treadmill. I'm loving my workouts that way! Lol
  • Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    I never found a decent workout on there that I liked.
  • shellbell1993
    shellbell1993 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I also have Netflix and I have a few of the Self workouts on the Instant Que to easy access them. I have tried a few of the Dance ones from Crunch, but I am not that skilled of a dancer and get frustrated that I am not getting enough of a sweat on. So I will stick to the Self for now. I three separate workouts all targeting my lower half!!
  • ♥Amy♥
    ♥Amy♥ Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Wow, Ok, I stand corrected, just looked again and found under Genres/Sports & Fitness a section called Workouts, lots more listed there just under Dance Workouts. Definitely gonna try some this weekend!

Thanks! I had looked before but couldn't find any. I added some to our Queue and will check them out this weekend.