OxyElite Pro

Options
Anyone ever take these? Any luck, side effects???

Replies

• FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    having lots of luck. >45 pounds of luck. and still going. i have not have any , aside from a bit of a funky feeling and quessy if you dont drink alot of water, drink alot of water no problems
  • mericksmom
    mericksmom Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    you will get different effects from this starting off....it is crazy high in caffine. My friend threw up so much the first week because of it, another one has insomnia and I (when i tried it) felt like I was high. It was a buzz and it made me wanna get up and do something, but when I dont have enough calories, sugar, something I would get dizzy. It will drop your water weight quick and give you energy but other than that.....it is up to you
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    i never got any 'buzz' or anything myself, but then i used to drying crazy amounts of caffine (rockstar and mountain dew).
  • jennfer71
    jennfer71 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Tried it and it does dry you out!! Need to drink crazy amounts of water. Not sure if it really did much besides flush water weight. I was just looking to boost thru a plateau when I tried it. Don't think I would try it again. Feel better now that I am not taking it.
  • mericksmom
    mericksmom Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Yea I dont drink more than maybe 1 or 3 cokes a week.......other than that no caffine in me. But day one was NUTZ
  • LoveDLady
    LoveDLady Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I felt nothing... absolutely nothing at all... ever. No weight loss. No jitters. No hunger increase or decrease. No temperature changes. NOTHING. In other words, for me it was a big waste of money.
  • LeAnn_Mae
    LeAnn_Mae Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Not sure if it's helped me lose weight but it gives me energy and suppresses my appetite.
  • jjkriv
    jjkriv Posts: 42
    Options
    I actually had good success w/ this product,it would almost feel like I never got hungry and would have to force myself to eat,aside from a little tunnel vision it gave me,I thought it worked great although it's on the expensive side.