What is the average?

Options
I have been dieting for 15 days and I only lost 3lbs. Is that normal? Another question...I put in my new weight but instead of 3 it only shows point .06 what's that? Confused and frustrated......

Replies

• creativedisaster
    Options
    1-2 pounds per week is is healthy weight loss :)
  • meshellmybell76
    meshellmybell76 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    that is excellent! keep up the good work!
  • krishildy
    krishildy Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    That's normal, and safe! Slow and sure is much better than the other way. Hang in there, it will add up after a couple of weeks!!
  • cjwolfjen
    cjwolfjen Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I've lost 8 lbs in a month, which is fast but a lot of that is water weight and plus I was 260 so the heavier you are the more you lose and the faster it comes off. Don't worry about slow weight loss, its better than none. Usually people who lose too much too quickly tend to gain it all back and they can also get stuck at a certain weight loss number and hit a brick wall so to speak. Keep doing whatever it is you're doing. Weight can change from week to week. One week you wont lose anything then the next you will lose 3 lbs, it really all depends. Consistency is the key. Slow and steady is best. I recommend taking your measurements as well. Sometimes you lose inches but not pounds.
  • Kixhigh
    Kixhigh Posts: 1
    Options
    3 pounds in 2 weeks is great! I wish I could say the same for myself. Keep it up.
  • tiffanygarrett
    Options
    thanks everyone that is exactly what I needed to hear....I left the icre cream sandwhich in the freezer and I guess i will head to bed....thanks for the support you guys are the best....
  • cjwolfjen
    cjwolfjen Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Yes you have to remember you don't gain weight that fast, so it isn't realistic to think you will lose it that fast. Just eat healthier and exercise more, and do it forever!! The results will start to show... just takes time. Anything that's worth something is never easy.