Lemons...

Options
lissababe
lissababe Posts: 38 Member
Was at henrys today and they had a special on lemons...fove for a dollar!! so i bought five. Now i dont know what the heck to do with them? any idea?

Replies

• reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    Eat them, flavor fish or chicken with them, add to water...
  • TIFnFIT
    TIFnFIT Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Put them in your ice water! You can freeze them whole too. That way they don't go bad and just pop it in the fridge to defrost. Enjoy!
  • Rachel_wa
    Rachel_wa Posts: 20
    Options
    Fresh lemonade :flowerforyou:
  • lissababe
    lissababe Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    didnt know you could freeze them! thanks!
  • nomex
    nomex Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I have recently started having hot water with fresh squeezed lemon in it. With a bit of honey. It has helped tremendously getting my water down! Love it! it has also reduced my java consumption dramatically! I think I liked the hot beverage more than the actual coffee!

I also love lemon slices laid on salmon before it is baked! YUM! Or squeezed on stir fry veggies is also refreshing! YUM. Have fun!
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Options
    lemon juice + olive oil + salt, pepper, some garlic = great salad dressing!
  • twotontessy
    Options
    I have recently started having hot water with fresh squeezed lemon in it. With a bit of honey. It has helped tremendously getting my water down! Love it! it has also reduced my java consumption dramatically! I think I liked the hot beverage more than the actual coffee!

drinking this once a day will also give you vitamins, and help clear up your skin, or keep it clear :D its how i start everyday :D
  • charding40
    Options
    bump!