Bodybuilding.com

Options
Just wondering if anyone here is on BodySpace? I stumbled upon the website tonight and I'm in :heart:

Replies

• ebkins7
    ebkins7 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Yup... and I LOVE IT!!! Not as much as MFP... because they don't really have a way to log cardio, but for a bodybuilding site I guess that's not really their focus!
  • Jayni40
    Jayni40 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I was just looking at that site today. It looks good for strength training. I still like this site better.
  • princess4mimi
    Options
    Thanks for sharing I just browsed their site and was quite delighted to see very helpful programs on there. I will surely be looking into them for instruction and logging on here the day to day progress :-)
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    I belong to their site too. I love it. There are a lot of informative people on there in the body building world.
  • bmontgomery87
    bmontgomery87 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    Yep. I'm bmontgomery87 on there too.

I <3 bb.com. Mainly for the funny threads, but you also find some useful stuff on there.
  • tmaksparkie
    tmaksparkie Posts: 279
    Options
    Yes I am too, love to read the articles and talk to people.
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    I <3 bb.com. Mainly for the funny threads, but you also find some useful stuff on there.

LOL @ "Misc" section...its ridiculous but sometimes I need a good laugh. I mostly hang out on the female section, there are actual trainers on there that know what they are talking about.
  • bmontgomery87
    Options

LOL @ "Misc" section...its ridiculous but sometimes I need a good laugh. I mostly hang out on the female section, there are actual trainers on there that know what they are talking about.

Love the Misc.

roflbotl5wt.jpg
  • bmontgomery87
    Options
    so much fun.
  • MissTomGettingThin
    MissTomGettingThin Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this.
    It looks great!
    Am joining!
  • cghiggins518
    cghiggins518 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I am on it now!
  • 4theking
    4theking Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Just wondering if anyone here is on BodySpace? I stumbled upon the website tonight and I'm in :heart:

I'm there with the same username.
  • 123nikki123
    123nikki123 Posts: 527
    Options

I'm there with the same username.

I'll have to look you up! :smile:
  • 123nikki123
    Options
    I am on it now!

Did you just join?
  • xraychick77
    xraychick77 Posts: 1,775 Member
    Options
    i am. and my name is pretty much the same..xraychick.
    i am 'bulking' now.
  • Fitfreak199
    Fitfreak199 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I joined Bodyspace about the same time I joined MFP. BB.com is more geared for training/diet and supplements. MFP is a better tracking device for calories, exercises, weight loss. I like to use both as tools for my goals. Right now I'm doing their "12 week Transformation Challenge" Lots of fun, and free. MY NAME IS MUSCLERX.
  • 123nikki123
    Options
    I'm doing the 12 week challenge too!
  • Carm52
    Carm52 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I love it!