Well son of a beep!

Options
Man today was a good day people complimenting me all day long about how good I looked. Well because of that my confidence was high I'm usually very shy but I saw this girl that I've been interested in a while so I managed to go talk to her. Just as I started talking to her one of my coworkers comes up to us and just starts butting into the conversation she totally blocked me. I wanted to murder her for doing that to me but cooler heads prevailed lol. So nobody else been blocked bad like that

Replies

• krystleRD
    krystleRD Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Well that was rude of her.. Maybe she likes what she sees and she got a tad bit jealous dontcha think??
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    You can always try talking to her again some other time. :wink:
  • krystleRD
    Options
    You can always try talking to her again some other time. :wink:

Yea you got tomorrow to talk too her, and if ol girl trys to block again just look at her and say excuse me but Im in the middle of a conversation can you please excuse us..
  • Brett_Alan
    Options
    Yeah tomorrow is another day I know that hopefully I'll have the confidence to go tomorrow as well
  • krystleRD
    Options
    Yeah tomorrow is another day I know that hopefully I'll have the confidence to go tomorrow as well

O you will bc if you had enough confidence to go today I know you will have even more tomorrow... just say to yourself this is what have wanted nothing can stop me now not even the blocker lol
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I think going and talking to her again tomorrow will just she her you have greater interest in her than just what yesterday showed. Don't forget a small complement (hair, shirt, exceptionally radiant); she will love you for it, but don't overdo it.
  • Brett_Alan
    Options
    Thanks for the advice yeah I know not to over do the compliments Im just gonna go with you look nice.....
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    well good luck. Hopefully your dense coworker doesn`t you again. Although I have to say if someone called me exceptionally radiant I probably wouldnt take them seriously at all.
  • chnkydnknmomma
    Options
    Well that was rude of her.. Maybe she likes what she sees and she got a tad bit jealous dontcha think??

That's probably it...just keep talkin to her whenever you can, say hi, give her a smile, she'll get the hint that you are interested...or better yet, just ask her out so the 2 of you can have some privacy! Good luck!!!:love:
  • tammyquinnlmt
    tammyquinnlmt Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Lunch dates can be nice...try that. good luck!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    hrmm there is a term for that which can not be mentioned here but the first word stars with c and last word is block.

Maybe you can see when she goes into a break room or something and follow in her and talk to her there when the other girl isn't around.