New starter from Bristol, England - looking for buddies!

Options
Hi all

I'm Alli, I've just started today and am looking for buddies....from anywhere! would be good to share experiences. Anyone wanna join me? :happy:

Replies

• Terri73
    Terri73 Posts: 238
    Options
    Welcome xxx
  • projectalli
    Options
    Thanks Terri x
  • DaniiDean
    DaniiDean Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    add me if you like, i am in kent uk
  • projectalli
    Options
    Thanks Danii
  • Boooie
    Boooie Posts: 110
    Options
    Hi Ali welcome to mfp :) im in weston super mare ...feel free to add me
    Mandy x
  • haulewould
    Options
    I'm glad that there are people from all over the world on this site. That means new ideas/recipes/insights! I'm from Houston, Texas. And P90X is a pretty extreme workout DVD set. It's REALLY popular over here because it's not the easy-fix type of workout plan. It's real! Are there any popular UK workouts?
  • projectalli
    Options
    To be honest, there are so many! but it's usually celebs just cashing in, so the workout is down to a regular instructor - nothing out of the ordinary. I guess the most popular one I've seen is Davina McCall's, as hers seems to be more difficult one. Therre are quite a few dance workouts out following all the dance programmes put on over the lst 12 months.. Strictly, let's dance etc.. I dont think I'm disciplined enough for a DVD. I think it'll be teh gym and salsa classes for me :-)

In the meantime, I'm late for work!! catch you later x
  • Hootsmamma
    Hootsmamma Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome. Would love to have a "British" friend to share with and to cheer each other on. Feel free to add me as a friend if you like. My husband is also on this site, he is : stevll --so feel free to friend him as well. Best of luck to you.
  • dean0721
    dean0721 Posts: 143
    Options
    Just added you my good friend, welcome to MFP.......
  • bubblybabeuk
    bubblybabeuk Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Hi I am from Hampshire UK feel free to add me and welcome to MFP its great!!!!
  • squintyme
    squintyme Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    added you :)
  • Joy_Grace
    Options
    Hey, I'm from Manchester, Uk! Feel free to add me, only joined yesterday but i'm loving this site!
    Good luck! x
  • kaylemartin
    kaylemartin Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm from Wales!

I've just started doing Zumba - it's great fun.

Also a newbie, so welcome :)
  • mrsdrjae
    mrsdrjae Posts: 1
    Options
    I just started as well! Funny, my husband and I met a lovely gentleman from Bristol last June when we visited Sorrento named Peter Mulhall. Small world. I'd love some partners from across the pond! :)
  • Seb83
    Seb83 Posts: 18
    Options
    New here too, seems like a nice place, everyone's really helpful!

In Hampshire UK, you can add me if you like.
  • tracey2710
    tracey2710 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Hi Alli, welcome to MFP, feel free to add me - I'm from a wee village by the sea in Northern Ireland.
    Tracey
  • projectalli
    Options
    Thanks everyone for adding me on while I was at work :-) With all my new MFP buddies, i feel ready to go! :-)) x