New! Love my wife but she's my only friend on here, need mor

Options
I just started today and would love to meet some new people sharing a similar journey. I'm a 21 year old student in Texas and I'm looking to lose about 80 lbs. My wife is also on and her username is jessicajones1022. Befriend her also!

We are both on week four of the P90X program, and have made some MAJOR improvements. Is anyone else doing P90X. If not, what are you doing? Hope to hear from you soon!

haulewould

Replies

• silkystarfish
    Options
    hi and welcome :) goodluck in your journey!!! its great to be doing it with someone special too. :)
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    I always am up for new fitness pal buddies. I am not doing P90x. I have recently started Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred....day 8 completed for me !
  • kupo808
    kupo808 Posts: 9
    Options
    Welcome!! I'm doing P90 too. Or, to be more specific, I was doing P90 until we moved three weeks ago! But, I plan to get my butt in gear again! It's great that you and your wife are doing this together.

Best of luck to you both on your journey! Im new on here too, but if I can be of help, let me know..
  • haulewould
    Options
    @Jacki70 My wife did the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred and lost about 15 lbs. They're great if you don't have much time, and MAN they looked hard! It's like p90x crammed into 20 min. Good luck!!

@silkystarfish Thank you!! It is great to have your wife with you sweating like there's no tomorrow!
  • jessicajones1022
    jessicajones1022 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Thanks babe lol
  • jmmtaylor
    jmmtaylor Posts: 225
    Options
    I'm doing ChaLEAN Extreme. It's basically a lighter version of P90X (which I have also). Looking forward to when my husband comes home and doing Insanity!

Feel free to add me :)
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    CommittohealthCHANGED Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Welcome you and your wife can befriend me. I am from Houston Texas. I currently finished two rounds four months of insanity, but currently working out to Chalean Extreme, Brizal.Butt Lift and Rev Abs. I am always looking.for new MFP friends ( profile open to public). Good look on ya'll journey to being healthy.
  • projectalli
    Options
    Hi, I started today. I have no idea what P90x is!! maybe it's an American thing? Either way, looking to make diet buddies so feel free to add me on :-)
  • jessicajones1022
    Options
    @Letonyalj: Wow small world! We are from Spring, TX. Just south of the Woodlands. We're at Sam Houston right now. I heard insanity kicks some serious butt. I'm probably going to try it after we finish this round.

@projectalli: You should Google it. It is INTENSE!! It really whips you into shape! And I will so add you! We are looking for some buddies too :)
  • projectalli
    Options
    OMG! It does! Maybe a bit much for me to start with....easy does it lol x
  • jessicajones1022
    Options
    Haha exactly!! Don't do more than you can handle. You could hurt yourself and end up going a step backward. Good call girl!