lookin for zumba ladies out there to be friends and help mot

Options
13»

Replies

• xFrancescax
    Options
    I've been attending a zumba class for 6 weeks now and have it for the wii console too so can do at least 30 mins daily! Its so fun, the first time I went to a class I think I spent an hour giggling. And as for shimmying shoulders they don't but my *kitten* wobbles instead LOL :laugh:
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    oh i love zumba! been going to classes for a year now! also do the dvds at home once/twice a week
  • WWE_chick
    WWE_chick Posts: 86
    Options
    I recently bought the zumba dvds to do at home........i get through about half of the 20 minute dvd and am dead. Currently I put it on my shelf while doing other exercise to lose a few before going back trying it again. I'm not giving up though because I like to dance and what I managed to get through was a lot of fun.
  • jodaisylover
    Options
    Have been Zumbaing for a few months. Love it, a good laugh and a good workout. Add me and we'll motivate each other,

Jo x
  • bbear690
    bbear690 Posts: 22
    Options
    i just played zumba on the wii and i love it, was a great workout :)

Can't wait to play again, but i have to fight the kids for the wii lol
  • scaryfairy81
    Options
    I ADORE Zumba! I take it every Friday and Saturday morning, and now that my Sat morning instructor is also teaching on Tuesday morning I take that one too! I could do it every day, it's so fun!