All the sleepy (but beautiful) ladies click here. :-)

Options
Ok, I KNOW all you MFP ladies clicked here cause first off you are all gorgeous and second its Friday morning and that means all of us are sleepy!!! LOL! Good morning my beautiful & sexy loves! I know the weekend is usually hardest on us all so I just wanted to take a few moments to encourage everyone and just say do your best, try to make good choices, but have fun. Our goal is to get/stay healthy but if we stress over it to much that defeats the purpose. So rock out this weekend but do it smart. :-) And just know that you are gorgeous, amazing and just plain wonderful. You are a blessing to your family and friends and it shows your warrior spirit how hard you are working to get/stay healthy. You are an inspiration and all of you are my heroes. Now go kick some butt and know I am rooting for you and have faith in you. Smooches my beautiful loves. You are all super-stars in my eyes.
Love & Blessings,
Ed

Replies

• 1113cw
    1113cw Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Thank you Ed!!
    I needed this.. last weekend was a disaster! Will be a warrior and stay on track this weekend!
    Enjoy your weekend!!
    xoxo
  • KellyBurton1
    KellyBurton1 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Thanks Ed, have a great weekend my friend! smooches:wink:
  • grstorm
    grstorm Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Aww, that was nice. I should be getting ready for work but was too tired to get up after logging my workout calories. This so fit the bill, thanks! Have a great weekend everyone!!
  • knelson422
    knelson422 Posts: 308
    Options
    Thanks. Have a great weekend.
  • pandaeye
    pandaeye Posts: 126
    Options
    nice inspiration, thanks. will find the warrior in me and get her sorted and focused! have a good weekend too.:drinker:
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Your posts are always so motivational!! A credit to this forum! :flowerforyou:

Have a wonderful weekend everyone...drink that water and I hope wherever you are the sun is shining!
    :wink:
  • jenneyd
    jenneyd Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    ohhh that touched a nerve ;) I must find the warrior within! Have a wonderful weekend!
  • Denise6914
    Denise6914 Posts: 176
    Options
    Thank you...I needed this. Been stressing way too much. Hope you have a wonderful weekend yourself, I know you have a lot of fun things planned.
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    Love you all!
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Thank you, Ed! Enjoy your weekend with the kiddos! :smile:
  • GalaxyDuck
    GalaxyDuck Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    This made my morning! Thanks :)
  • openskybeach
    openskybeach Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    mwa mwa mwa xoxoxoxox!
  • liveinbliss
    liveinbliss Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Ohhhh....I so needed that! Weekends are the worst! Plus who doesn't want a man telling them how wonderful and warrior like they are ;) Hope you have a great weekend too!