nuts you just can't stand!!

Options
13»

Replies

• NZblue
    NZblue Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, yes - hazelnut soy hot chocolate = the best! I'm not dairy-free, but I love the mixture of the three types. =)
  • trolleydolly70
    trolleydolly70 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    macadamias, walnuts and hazlenuts! YUCK!

Same here, but also pecans, brazil,(coconut) :sick: , but love what's left!
  • WWE_chick
    WWE_chick Posts: 86
    Options
    If it counts: One time visiting my cousin she had flavored almonds, they were jalapeno flavor and the smell was eh so i tried eating them and I actually got sick. Whether it was the almonds (bcuz that was the first time i ate almonds) or just the flavoring I didn't like them
  • GypsyWagon
    GypsyWagon Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Brazil nuts are not a favorite of mine. But, absolutely love all the others! I almost always have pecans, walnuts, peanuts and cashews on hand...yum, now I want nuts. I adore toasting them. The nut aisle at Trader Joe's makes me swoon. They have a Rosemary Dusted Marcona Almond that is way too expensive for my budget, but worth every penny. I buy myself a small bag for Mother's Day each year and hide them from my hubby. :blushing: Otherwise he'll polish them off in two handfuls while telling me he doesn't really care for them. WTF!
  • fuzzymel
    fuzzymel Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I hate peanuts. Not too fussy on Walnuts but love all the others.
  • emaybe
    emaybe Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I have never met a nut that was not a friend? Of the food variety, at least...
  • ShonzG
    ShonzG Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I only ever eat cashews and macadamias..... Walnuts make me gag or dry reach!!!
  • Grokette
    Grokette Posts: 3,330 Member
    Options
    I love raw nuts and seeds! pine, almond, sunflower mmmmm

but my question to you is what nuts make you go YUCK! ?

I can't stand walnuts or pecans omg even the smell of them turns my stomach
    and idk why!

how about you?

I have not met a nut or seed I don't like. I love nuts!!! I have to say that Pistachios and Macadamia nuts are my favorites, and the most expensive. I love cashews also................

I no longer eat peanuts because they are not a nut, but a legume and I have given up all beans and legumes. But I do like peanuts, just no longer a part of my eating plan and I find that I don't miss them either.
  • ashley0616
    ashley0616 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Walnuts are my least favorite food of all time. EW. Most other nuts I love.
  • live2smyle
    live2smyle Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    My mother in law! Wait did I just say that outloud??? :noway:
  • becka63
    becka63 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I love nuts, however they don't reciprocate! I still eat them, but accept that they don't pass through the plumbing easily!
  • Grokette
    Grokette Posts: 3,330 Member
    Options
    My mother in law! Wait did I just say that outloud??? :noway:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: