looking for friends and inspiration!

Options
new on here, got no friends yet so if you want to chat i'm always a good listener and maybe we can work together to stay strong! god knows i need it! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• JPK7
    JPK7 Posts: 6
    Options
    Take your time, plan your meals a few days in advance. This way you'll have the right foods at hand and less likely to not stay on track.
  • PBNutter
    PBNutter Posts: 6
    Options
    hey Im new here too and definitely we all need to stick together to stay strong and committed. Feel free to add me as a firend
  • cconeill
    cconeill Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I would love to help inspire you to meet your goals :) You can succeed with commitment
  • brendansmom1
    brendansmom1 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    we all could use more friends for support!!

Feel free to add me :)
  • CBaumgardner7
    CBaumgardner7 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Agree! Add me if you'd like. Encouragement and motivation is always a need! :wink:
  • LilBrat71
    LilBrat71 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm pretty new here too and have found that everyone is so helpful! I am amazed at the encouragement and advice everyone gives so freely. It's a wonderful place to be! I will send you a friend request. We can keep each other motivated :)

Have a happy Friday!
  • kykykenna
    kykykenna Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Im on here more than Facebook! LOL...Add me, too! :)
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Heya, dropped you a friend request :flowerforyou:
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    CommittohealthCHANGED Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Welcome this site will definitely help you on your journey. My profile open to the public feel free to add me as a friend
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Welcome! We can all do this with each other's support and inspiration. Just take it one day at a time.
  • julie4760
    julie4760 Posts: 125
    Options
    always happy to help, feel free to add me as a friend if you want extra support, good luck to you on your journey.
  • sd101483
    sd101483 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Welcome! The support here is great and a huge part of the puzzle!