Hi Newbie here

Options
Hello :) i started dieting 2 weeks ago and so far i have lost 5lb so i have started off well, my friend told me about this site and i have to say its brilliant, i have started logging my food and its so clever

Anyway my name is Becky i am 29 and live in Exeter, Devon England, i am married to a very skinny husband lol and have 3children, Aimee is 9, Millie is 6 and Ellis is 4.

I am a lover of the wii fit and currently playing the new Zumba game which is brilliant

Replies

• kje2011
    kje2011 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    welcome!!
    If you like you may add me as a friend.
    This site is wonderful! It definitely works to your advantage and the support/motivation you get from here is fabulous.
    Have a great weekend
  • trandolph2007
    Options
    Newbie here as well, as of last night!!! My cousin Amy got me pointed toward this site and it's great. Wanna add me as a friend? Keep up the good work!
  • dean0721
    dean0721 Posts: 143
    Options
    feel free to add me,

your in the best place here for help and advice.......

all the best on the challenges you set yourself....
  • rgoodearl
    rgoodearl Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Hi Becky, welcome, this is a great site, I have found it to be wonderful to help me not only track my eating and exercise, but make me very aware of the choices I make when eating, it's kinda like making all new habits that will give you long term payback! I'm here to help if you need it. Ray :happy:
  • kevywan53
    kevywan53 Posts: 11
    Options
    welcome aboard Becky, off to a good start! way to go! Kevin
  • bbear690
    bbear690 Posts: 22
    Options
    Thanks everyone xx

great to have support.

I feel loads better already with the excersise if have been doing over the 2 weeks and i am drinking alot more water :)

We got a puppy too so i am out walking everyday :)
  • ValerieSW
    ValerieSW Posts: 32
    Options
    Hi Becky,

I'm pretty new too, I only joined on Sunday. I'm in the UK too, in Scotland. I love MFP too, it's so great to be able to scan foods using the Android app on my phone, makes entering things a lot quicker (unless it can't find the food). Feel free to add me if you want!

Valerie