Problem with Wii

Options
Thought I might ask here as I didn't find anything online. We had turned off our power for a moment in the basement where I have my Wii. Now I can't get it to go back on. And yes, all the power is turned back on, but the Wii won't come on. Is there a reset button anywhere on it? I couldn't find one.

Replies

• Tiggermummy
    Tiggermummy Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    i think there might be a little button at the back or on the bottom, but i won't be able to check mine until later tonight.
  • Charli666
    Charli666 Posts: 407
    Options
    ours did this a while ago, we unplugged it, then plugged it back in and it seemed fine,
  • morawjo
    morawjo Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    There is a little flap on the front of the Wii that you can open and there is a red button in there that I believe is the reset button. Perhaps try that?
  • HealthierMamasita
    HealthierMamasita Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    You can reset the Wii from the Wii remote(little red button in the battery pack, I think).

OR

Unplug the unit. It will reboot itself as long as ther isnt power going to it. it should only take a few minutes however the costumer service rep for nintendo said it could take a half hour. That's it, after you are done waiting plug it in and you can begin playing again.