I hate it when...........

Options
dls06
dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
Someone asks for help with food or nutrition and then make up excuses why they can't do what is suggested.

Replies

• tammyquinnlmt
    tammyquinnlmt Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I hate it when people are unhappy with their body and their lives but won't do anything to help themselves.
  • BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    Options
    People consistently ask me how I did it, once I tell them diet and exercise they run the other way but refuse to admit they are overweight because of the decisions they've made.
  • smelius22
    smelius22 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    people don't want to do the work.. they want to buy $80 bottles of diet pills, eat what they want, sit around all day, and watch the weight fall off.
  • dls06
    Options
    ...............I hate vegetables and fruit. .....................I only like Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese.
  • MeolaCharles
    Options
    When people want to join me, and then when its time to do it, they don't show up, waisting my time as if their time is more valuable. On top of which, they make a laundry list of excuses as to why they couldn't be there. I take a deep breathe whoo saahhh and calmly tell them, you are not ready to join me yet, when you are, you know where to find me. I will not be held back anymore catering to others needs and neglecting my own. :heart: I love you, but I love me more :heart:
  • freeatlast20
    freeatlast20 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I get that too...they ask me how im losing weight and when i tell them counting calories and exercise they get this deer in the headlights look....like its some kinda miracle cure or something that im doing instead of just plain old hard work....you have to work at it and they dont want to...as one person said they want to spend $$ and sit on their tails eating what ever they want....it doesn't work that way my friends....but they dont want to hear that.
  • dls06
    Options
    I get that too...they ask me how im losing weight and when i tell them counting calories and exercise they get this deer in the headlights look....like its some kinda miracle cure or something that im doing instead of just plain old hard work....you have to work at it and they dont want to...as one person said they want to spend $$ and sit on their tails eating what ever they want....it doesn't work that way my friends....but they dont want to hear that.

Bump!LOL
  • CatchMom11
    CatchMom11 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    When someone asks me how I'm doing it and I respond "watching my calories and working out" and they then respond with "I don't like counting calories or working out". Well, don't complain to me when simply walking doesn't get you anywhere.
  • dls06
    Options
    When someone asks me how I'm doing it and I respond "watching my calories and working out" and they then respond with "I don't like counting calories or working out". Well, don't complain to me when simply walking doesn't get you anywhere.

Bump!