Hello Long Lost Friend

Options
Beehiveof8
Beehiveof8 Posts: 85 Member
I donned a new sweater I recently bought. I looked in the mirror and saw something I haven't seen in 14 years.

My waistline!

It isn't the tiniest thing, but it is most definitely there.

I've been living a healthier lifestyle since January 2010. I've lost around 35 lbs, but that fluctuates by a few pounds from time to time. I've kind of hit a plateau, but I've decided that I'm ignoring it. I'm not dieting. I'm living life, healthier, fuller, and loving it.

Oh, and the sweater? A size MEDIUM. I haven't seen that size in a very, very, very long time.

Welcome back, old friend!

Replies

• nauticalxstar
    nauticalxstar Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    yay!! I cant wait to see mine! Good job! Must be a good feeling! =)
  • lizzygrl1981
    Options
    That's so exciting!! Congratulations! :)
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    You are looking great!
  • BeckyRayJohnson
    Options
    How wonderful!!!! :happy: I recently did that happy dance myself. lol. I lost a total of sixty lbs in the past year though only joined mfp recently to learn to eat better and stay fit and hopefully drop the last twenty lbs. Lost 13 of them putting me in a 10 for the first time in 15 1/2 myself. :) What a wonderful feeling looking in that dressing room mirror. I long ago gave away skinny clothes..couldnt bear to look them at. lol. Great Job!!!
  • Dencrossgirl
    Dencrossgirl Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Great job, I am kind of at the same place right now, just wishing the scale would move.
  • faithgriggs
    Options
    thank u for posting your loss and time you began! It helps me to keep squashing the "quick fix mentality". Congrats to you and your attitude about plateaus! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!