Small Success

SweetBeth
SweetBeth Posts: 87 Member
edited September 26 in Success Stories
WOOHOO!!! I'm out of the 170's! Barely, but I'm still ready to jump up and down! Only 4.8 pounds to go to get to my first mini-goal!
:-)

Replies

• shellyxxxxx
    shellyxxxxx Posts: 143
    me too its a great feeling isnt it , your goals are very similar to mine lol x good luck in your journey x
  • nmoreland
    nmoreland Posts: 183 Member
    Congrats to you!!! I can't wait to be in the 170's :happy:
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    CommittohealthCHANGED Posts: 436 Member
    Congrats keep up the good work
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Me too! I was 168.8 this morning! :D *high-fives*
  • SweetBeth
    Haha! That's so funny! We're only 1 pound away from each other. And it looks like we're reaching for the same goal. Now you can feel free to ride my tail when I can't keep up! ;-)
  • hgellings
    hgellings Posts: 295 Member
    Such a good feeling! Way to go girl!! :)
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Don't worry I'm sure you'll pass me up lol! I'm only trying to lose 1 pound a week :P
  • not a small success at all...I don't believe in small successes - it is a SUCCESS and that is always HUGE! Good work!
  • SweetBeth
    I'm not going that much faster. I'm trying to lose about 10 every 2 months. (Just over 1 pound a week) In the beginning I'm going a little faster just b/c of all the lifestyle changes, but I know it will slow down. This week I lost 2.25 instead of the 4 that I'd lost both of the previous two weeks.

I wish it was that easy that I'd lose 4 pounds a week the whole way and that it would stay off...but that's not reality. LOL.

1 pound a week sounds nice and healthy. I'll get to the goal eventually and I hope to see 130 this year. :-)
  • ErinGiam
    ErinGiam Posts: 396 Member
    Congrats..doesn't it feel like you can do anything now?? Keep up the good work :happy:
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!