FIRST DAY TO A NEW HEALTHY LIFE

Options
Today is my first day to a new healthy life. I have been overweight my whole life and I really want to change this time. I hope with the help and support of MFP I will be able to overcome the struggles I have.

Replies

• daisy0107
    Options
    Today is my first day to a new healthy life. I have been overweight my whole life and I really want to change this time. I hope with the help and support of MFP I will be able to overcome the struggles I have.
  • Bride092909
    Options
    Right on, good for you!

I've been overweight my whole life too, it's hard to change overnight, stay strong, keep with it and I'm sure we'll get there together :) (Hopefully by August29th, 09 for my wedding)
  • Alisha28
    Alisha28 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    You will overcome them all. I have faith in you!!!!!:wink: First thing you did right was come here. It helps to see where you were going wrong the healthy way. Remember the healthy way takes longer but is the right way to a healthy life, not just for now, but for the rest of your life.

Welcome...

Alisha
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    One step at a time and you have made a good first step coming to MFP. Good Luck !
  • ce_fit
    ce_fit Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Lots of support here ... Good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • Dailyveronica915
    Dailyveronica915 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    This is my first day to a new healthy life also. I am a mother of two, a wife, a full time student, and a part time employee. I have been very stressed with little time to excersice and to make a decent meal. I have been eating nothing but fast food and it shows. That is now over.
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    you can do it., i still have my small treats, but i am so much healthier in my food choices

you can do it! good luck with your weight loss journey!

:drinker:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Coming from someone who has also ALWAYS been overweight, you CAN do this! :flowerforyou:
  • xoxoadrixox0
    Options
    :bigsmile: Super anxious, cannot wait to pursue this!
  • tanyafuller
    Options
    :flowerforyou: The struggle is hard but if was easy , It wouldn't be worth it in the end....
    And if we want it bad enough, we will work like hell to get!!!!
    Good Luck!! We can do it my friend.............
    Here if you need support
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Welcome!:flowerforyou: