Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

20 lbs and more!

sh0ck
sh0ck Posts: 168 Member
I was around 240 lbs for about 2 years (and fluctuated around that for a few years before). At the beginning of this year I started working out more and then I joined here on MFP.

Today I weighed in at 220 lbs. 20 lbs lost! I don't remember the last time I weighed around 220 (probably sometime in early college which was about 7 years ago or so). It feels great!

Anyway, I just wanted to boast a little bit! Also, I dropped from the Obese BMI category down in to the Overweight category. Never thought I would be happy/proud to be Overweight!

A few NSVs that happened today.

1) I am wearing a pair of jeans that I haven't worn (comfortably) in probably 4 years!
2) I went down a hole in my belt!

Woo hoo!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!