The lingering Chocolate

Options
So this is crazy, and DEFINITELY not me. I just went in my desk to grab my vitamins, and noticed a chocolate square that was given to me, wait for it... LAST WEEK!!!!! Ok, what alien sucked out my brain, and do I really want it back? Where is my sweet tooth? I didn't even eat it when I noticed it, just left it alone. I'm shocked, disconcerted, and freaked out, but I think I like it. :happy:

Replies

• rebeccajoy
    Options
    Great job girl! That is amazing! ;-) So happy for you!!!! Keep up the good work! You are doing great!

Andrea
  • christadoud
    christadoud Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Thats funny ! Good luck ignoring it all day. It is funny how your sweet tooth diminishes after a few torture ridden weeks of dieting.
  • michelleputnam
    Options
    It really IS a nice feeling :) Before last week I was, how they say in OA, "in the food." It's nice to be able to look at something and not automatically shove it in my mouth.
  • mrssturgeon7911
    mrssturgeon7911 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Nice job! Hubby bought me some dark chocolate squares for Valentines day this year. A pack of like 12 of them I think? And there is still 8 in there. I only want one well..not very often at all! Good work! Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!