got 100lbs to lose??

Options
craft338
craft338 Posts: 870 Member
i've been on here for a few months, and it's awesome, but i would love more friends with similar weight loss goals as me, not that i mind having friends with other goals, but the "i need to lose 3.4 lbs for bikini season"s are getting on my nerves. be my friend? :)

thanks

sandra

Replies

• Waynes_World
    Options
    I wish you the best of luck ;}
  • steffilily
    steffilily Posts: 149
    Options
    Already on your friend list :happy: I have similiar goals as you. I want to lose about 115 more pounds then see how I feel from that point (maybe 20-30 pounds more). Glad to be doing this journey with you.
  • kimjoan
    kimjoan Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I started at 333 and am now 183. Guess I could be of help since I went through it. : )
  • MsRobin_TheSequel
    MsRobin_TheSequel Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hello. Today's my 1st day here, poked around and saw your entry. I too have a goal of ~100lbs...in a perfect scenario! lol. I'd love to be under 200. You mentioned you've been on here for a few months, how are you doing? Do you think this website helps? I've been doing it 100% on my own for over 2yrs and have lost over 90lbs but got much more to go and need something new because I experienced about a 12lbs gain over the winter.
  • KPaden1221
    KPaden1221 Posts: 433
    Options
    i need to loset close to 140lbs! But I'll be your support! i'm starting with a goal of losing 100LBS! and then going from there..
  • fitandfeminist
    fitandfeminist Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My name is Sandra! At my highest weight, I had 110 pounds to lose. I've lost 75 of those pounds and am now working on the last 35. It's definitely getting harder but with each new workout and NSV, I'm totally more energized and happy and determined to keep on going. I used to be super athletic and I can feel it coming back with each drop of sweat that comes! Hope everybody is doing great on their road to fitness! Feel free to add or stop by and say hello, y'all! :D
  • craft338
    Options
    Already on your friend list :happy: I have similiar goals as you. I want to lose about 115 more pounds then see how I feel from that point (maybe 20-30 pounds more). Glad to be doing this journey with you.

me too!!! i need more friends like YOU!!! :)
  • MissKMN
    MissKMN Posts: 119
    Options
    I just added a fair amount of you all...if you want to add me please feel free! I love giving and getting support!

I just happened to start at a weight where I would be healthy losing exactly half my body weight so my goal is to go from 270 to 135. A long...and arduous road it shall be but rewarding, fun and inspiring as well!
  • brandilea_willoughby
    Options
    Hi! I just signed up today. I am at 295 lbs, plan to lose down to 175 lbs and see where I am. Anyone who would like to add me, please do :) Congratulations on taking the steps necessary for a healthier you! :flowerforyou:
  • simplysweetsasha
    simplysweetsasha Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I had a bit over a 100lbs to lose and have lost 69lbs so far, but would love more friends on the same journey. Feel free to add me! :)
  • katw0man_
    katw0man_ Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I def need to lose like 80 lbs.. but to me that is still a lot to do!. This is serious and i know how you feel because i have been there and back, lol.
    You are going to do awesome!
  • craft338
    Options
    Hi! I just signed up today. I am at 295 lbs, plan to lose down to 175 lbs and see where I am. Anyone who would like to add me, please do :) Congratulations on taking the steps necessary for a healthier you! :flowerforyou:

welcome :) this site is awesome! friend request sent!
    Hello. Today's my 1st day here, poked around and saw your entry. I too have a goal of ~100lbs...in a perfect scenario! lol. I'd love to be under 200. You mentioned you've been on here for a few months, how are you doing? Do you think this website helps? I've been doing it 100% on my own for over 2yrs and have lost over 90lbs but got much more to go and need something new because I experienced about a 12lbs gain over the winter.

im doing pretty good, i lost 37lbs so far in less than 3 months :) this website definitely helps!! the people are amazing and you get a lot of great ideas. good luck with everything!!
  • jaristokes
    Options
    I have over 100 lbs to lose. Lets be friends
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend also ! I have lost 31.5 and have another 74 pounds to loose !
  • hobosgal135
    Options
    I justed joined today and have 40 to 45 lbs to lose and never wore a bikini and don't think I ever will especialy at 62 yrs old. I have been on Nutri Sysem and still have some of their food to eat, but my husband started this diet 3 days ago and as 80 lbs to lose for health reasons so I decided to join him on this diet and start cooking for both of us. I wish you the best of luck.
  • sherylanne1984
    Options
    I have 120 to lose!!! Keep going, head up!:happy:
  • sweetCJ
    sweetCJ Posts: 144
    Options
    Hi, I have 80 lbs to lose just to get to 200 lbs. I realy need to lose more like 120-130 lbs. Lets be friends!
  • tlems
    tlems Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I want friends! I have been lurking in the shadows for far too long now...
  • ericamcn
    ericamcn Posts: 1
    Options
    I need to lose about 100lbs. I just started. My goal weight is 120 to 130 pounds. We can encourage each other.