Rock Bottom

Options
I feel ive hit rock bottom :( I recently was really sick , and this made me eat alot . So this triggered my Binge eating again , to the point now im feeling like im loseing control ...Im so lost and ashamed ..I was doing so well and now i feel like a failure :(

Replies

• efalcon1
    efalcon1 Posts: 52
    Options
    There is nothing you can do about what you have already done. You can move on from it though. Everyone has set backs that are caused by our personal problems or injuries. You can get back into it and control it. Just start logging again and remember why you started this journey. You can do it x
  • mrssturgeon7911
    mrssturgeon7911 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You ARE strong. No matter what your binge eating says. What's done is done, and you can't change that. You can move on from it :). I know you can do it! Good luck :)
  • fitnessjch
    fitnessjch Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I agree, just draw a line under it and start again. Dont kick yourself for it - it happens, we're all human
  • TeamEdwardJenn
    TeamEdwardJenn Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys I just feel so yucky about it ...Im thinking about joining a meeting , a Overeaters annomous one . I think at this point i get a bigger arsenel lol
  • ahanson6
    ahanson6 Posts: 102
    Options
    We all slip from time to time. You just have to remember that what happened yesterday is over and done with. Today is where you make the choices and decisions for tomorrow. Pick your self up, get back on track and give it your all. And remember that this probably won't be the last time you slip, but it's normal and it's nothing that you should feel embarassed or ashamed of. We just have to learn how to catch our slips earlier and cut them off sooner.
  • jmecale72
    jmecale72 Posts: 214
    Options
    The thing about rock bottom is that there is only one way to go from here....THAT'S UP BABY!!! We all fall and we falter, but as long as willing to forgive yourself and make strides to move forward from here on in...you'll be fine!!! We're all human after all and it's gonna happen. Don't beat yourself up over it...acknowledge it, forgive yourself, and move forward.