laughing cow cheese wedges

Options
2»

Replies

• healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    great post...Keeping this one in my back pocket...
  • swimmermama
    swimmermama Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Great thread! There are some great ideas here. Thanks for posting!
    With my 5 year old! Every time she takes a bite... she thinks she's supposed to break out laughing....

And does!

I think this is my favorite idea, though :smile:
  • Gennawest
    Gennawest Posts: 171
    Options
    I use it as a dip for my Baked Chips. Gives it a little more flavor, plus I have learned to trick my mind. I think i am splurging, when in fact it is only 35 calories. <3 it.
  • hot_yoga_lover
    Options
    As a spread on sandwiches instead of mayo, or mixed in with scrambled eggs for breakfast. Yummy!!!
  • MOOOSEEE3
    MOOOSEEE3 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    With my 5 year old! Every time she takes a bite... she thinks she's supposed to break out laughing....

And does!

Adorable!
  • ltlemermaid
    ltlemermaid Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    I love mine as a spread for sandwhiches instead of mayo-I also omit extra cheese when I do this too. I also love it with roasted brussel sprouts.
  • Sarahr73
    Sarahr73 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I use the garlic and herb for extra flavor in scrambled eggs, instead of mayo for a tuna fish sandwhich, and on my baked potatos. I like the blue cheese flavor on crackers, especially the special K savory herb flavor. And I use almost all of them as a spread for sandwhiches when I don't feel like mustard.
  • Rebjones612
    Rebjones612 Posts: 408
    Options
    bump.....lots of great ideas!
  • littlenoms
    Options
    I use it everywhere I used to use some other form of cheese!

Spread on a bagel, sandwich or wrap; melted on veggies (especially brocolli and potatoes! Yummers!); mised in with scrambled eggs; with crackers; cut up on a pita pizza; or simply on it's own as a quick snack.

I'm currently addicted to the light variety and the herb & garlic.
  • bean6344
    bean6344 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I use mine as a base on flatbread pizza. First the flatbread, then laughing cow, pizza sauce, veggies, and 1/4 cup of low fat mozzerella.

It keeps the calorie count low while adding a cheese boost.

I also use it in place of phily cream cheese on Arnolds Begal Thins.

I like all of the flavor offerings I get from Laughing Cow.