New here. Love MFP so far!

Options
Hello all.

Someone emailed me a link to MFP thinking it looked like something that would be helpful. I signed up yesterday and began using the food and exercise tracking features. I am so excited because I do believe having this information at my finger tips will truly help me reach my weigh loss and fitness goals. Otherwise I aimlessly navigate through meals hoping that I'm making better food choices but I clearly am not as I haven't been able to drop any weight. Having the calorie, fat and carb counts right there in my face as I enter in my food is awesome, no more guessing.....just the facts! :-)

I have 40 pounds to lose and I feel excited that I now have a practical, clearly defined way of achieving it with the help of MFP.

I'll keep you posted!

Replies

• ANewMaria2014
    ANewMaria2014 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! Hope this help you achieve your goal!!:smile:
  • ILuvLifehouse
    ILuvLifehouse Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Feel free to add me if you want. I love this place too and have learned a lot in a short time.Good luck.
  • rgsmi
    rgsmi Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've been here for 3 weeks myself, and am very happy with this site, and my results in using it. The community is very supportive, and there are a lot of great tips that you can find, and passionate people willing to answer any questions you have.