newbie here, just started today! THIS IS AMAZING!

Options
LOVE THE SPIRIT HERE! THE SUPPORT! I have my other posts under introduction, but after reading a lot of these
posts today....I FEEL GREAT AND JUST POWER WALKED IN MY HOUSE FOR 20 MINUTES!!!!!!!!! WOOO HOOOO!!!!!!!!

This is what I think I need to help me get back on track...motivation, support, tough love, and mainly accountability!!!!!!!!

WOOOO HOOOO TO ALL OF US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROCK ON PEOPLE!!!!!!!!! WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• kimmshaw77
    Options
    GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!! You can do this! We can all do this!
  • arwamya
    arwamya Posts: 304
    Options
    welcome girl !!
  • arwamya
    arwamya Posts: 304
    Options
    welcome girl !!
  • TaushasJourney
    Options
    Welcome aboard! :)
  • Tomhusker
    Tomhusker Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This site and the folks here help me stay motivated and accountable every day. Results will come, I promise.
  • missanitab
    missanitab Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!!! Its awsome!! =)
  • Azuleelan
    Azuleelan Posts: 218
    Options
    Hahaha, I think your attitude just made my day! :drinker:
  • Curvy_Diva83
    Options
    Welcome! You will find the greatest support group here. We can do this together!
  • sarabig2fit
    sarabig2fit Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Hahaha, I think your attitude just made my day! :drinker:

This!

Welcome!!! Yes we can!
  • AmysNewBeginning
    AmysNewBeginning Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO ON THAT 2 LBS GIRL!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! LOVE THIS SITE ALREADY!!!!!!!!
  • LaLaLewi
    LaLaLewi Posts: 41
    Options
    I've only been on this website for a little less then a week and I think it's amazing. So many websites I've belonged to (weight loss or otherwise) there seems to be a lot of cattiness, cliques, etc. and I don't find that as much here - we are all here with one common goal, why not be supportive of each other?! I love it here and am so happy I was recommended this website!
  • Browneyedgirl4
    Browneyedgirl4 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you! Welcome to the team. MFP is full of friends that want nothing more than to see you succeed. Good Luck. I hope to talk to you soon.
  • AmysNewBeginning
    AmysNewBeginning Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! It does seem amazing and full of support!!!!!!!!!