Turkey and Cream Cheese Sandwich

Options
Ok so I know that sounds totally gross to some people but it is actually super super good!!! I use Natures Valley (is that the name of it) bread, low fat cream cheese (thin layer), and Great Value 98% Fat free Deli turkey (6 slices is 50 calories). My mom introduced it to me. When I calculated all the calories on here it said about 200 calories. I don't know how healthy it is but it's really good! Try it out. :tongue:

Replies

• pilotgirl2007
    pilotgirl2007 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I think it sounds REALLY good!
  • coderchris
    coderchris Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I put guacamole on my turkey sandwiches, it is wonderful.
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    I think you might be talking about "Nature's Own"... and that sounds good!!! Full of protein! :)
  • steffilily
    steffilily Posts: 149
    Options
    I do the same thing! Sometimes instead of bread, I'd use a pita. So good! Or tortillas!
  • kristy3119
    kristy3119 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Turkey and cream cheese is sooooo good.

I'm a big fan of spreading the cream cheese right onto the turkey then wrapping it around a pickle spear (or cucumber for less sodium.) DELICIOUS.
  • projectalli
    Options
    Low fat cream cheese is a great alternative to butter and also good on chilli (low fat phily) as I just discovered :-)
  • projectalli
    Options
    Low fat cream cheese is a great alternative to butter and also good on chilli (low fat phily) as I just discovered :-)
  • projectalli
    Options
  • carrie145
    carrie145 Posts: 297
    Options
    I saw something like that yesterday on Rachel Ray's facebook page. It was cream cheese, sliced cucumber, and turkey rolled up in a wrap. Sounded like it would be yummy! The picture looked really good!
  • projectalli
    Options
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    I like bagels with turkey and cream cheese. Yum. That just might be lunch today.
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Oops. Double post.
  • steffilily
    steffilily Posts: 149
    Options
    I love it, too! I will also sometimes use pita bread, or tortillas. Yum!
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    My Aunt has a coffee shop and they make an amazing wrap like this... Cept the add sliced apple and sundried tomatoes with the cream cheese and turkey! Its awesome =))
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    It's really good with ham too!
  • projectalli
    Options
    I'm really sorry - I dont know why it printed my comment so many times. It wasn't THAT interesting!
  • mommy3x
    mommy3x Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Sounds fantastic - I will try it! :happy:
  • jessicajones1022
    jessicajones1022 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Yay!! It's good to know some people don't think it's strange. My husband thinks it's disgusting lol That cream cheese on chili sounds uber good!

And you're right it is Nature's Own. I knew it had something to do with nature.

Thanks for some more food ideas!

Yum Yum Yum
  • jessicajones1022
    jessicajones1022 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm really sorry - I dont know why it printed my comment so many times. It wasn't THAT interesting!

bahahahahaha
  • DyannAlvarez
    DyannAlvarez Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I LOVE cream cheese. We use it on a lot of stuff, in stuff, to dip stuff, etc! Sounds great and I'll definitely being trying that!