New .... Looking for support

Options
Hi, I have been using Myfitnesspal for a couple weeks and LOVE it. I have been using the app on my phone, and now just discovered it on the computer... WOW... amazing tool. I love that you can add food AND exercise. I am using the Biggest loser program on Xbox Kinect too, so maybe this time I will be successful. I would like to loose 50-60 pounds, seems very overwhelming. I would love to hear others... successes, hints and ideas! Looking forward to making new friends...

Replies

• steffilily
    steffilily Posts: 149
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! It sure is a great program. I've been on it for almost 10 weeks and lost 23 pounds using this program. Feel free to friend me.
  • jennywrens
    jennywrens Posts: 208
    Options
    Hi!

I log on most days for support etc so add me if you want to :o) ...... I have 70lbs left to lose and I'm not perfect - but we can learn together! :o)
  • jessicajones1022
    jessicajones1022 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Welcome Welcome Welcome!!! I'm pretty new too and everyone is so sweet and supportive on here. You'll friends in no time. I have 40 pounds to go and that seems pretty overwhelming to me too. But we got this!! Can't wait to see your progress and success!!
  • bebeazul
    bebeazul Posts: 4
    Options
    I too am brand new to this website! My girlfriend turned me onto it and i absolutely love it! You can feel free to friend me if you would like! it is always nice to be able to share recipes, workout ideas etc. Helps us to make it through the rough times.
  • laneyb356
    laneyb356 Posts: 25
    Options
    Welcome!!! I look on here a couple times a week to see who's new. A lot in common - I got a new droid phone and found the app there. Then the computer, yes amazing and it has been helping soooo much. I am 55, working full time, and trying to keep up. Have about the same amount of weight to lose. My biggest challenge (besides excess in sugar & fat) is m o v i n g more. I need lots of exercise. Feel free to friend me. I haven't been always one for chatting, groups and all but on this site I have found it to help a lot. Welcome again!!!:smile: