first time poster

Options
JMCade
JMCade Posts: 389 Member
Hi MFP users! :smile: I think this is an amazing tool! I can't believe all the foods it recognizes. I've lost 5 lbs. and now I've been stuck for the last month. I don't know how to get past this plateau!

Replies

• mrsanne
    mrsanne Posts: 19
    Options
    I'm also on a plateau that goes up and down by 5 pounds, frustrating. But I feel good and my clothes are fitting better so keep at it!
  • mmagrini
    mmagrini Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm a newbie too.don't get discouraged.have you gained muscle? Or are you not fueling your body with the right foods?
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    I know this is completely random but....

I have a question!
    How do u make a post?
    I no how to reply to one..... lol.
    But i dont no how to start one!
    Where do u go to write one?
    Anyhelp would be greatlhy appreciated!
    .. lol.
  • mrsmulhern
    Options
    I feel for you! Same thing is happening to me. I lost 7 pounds fast, and now I'm stuck. I haven't lost a pound in over a month. But I have lost inches. Are you taking measurements?
  • JMCade
    Options
    I haven't measured anything. I know my clothes are fitting better though. So that's gotta be good! Guess I should measure instead of checking the scale since it doesn't move LOL. Thanks!
  • JMCade
    Options
    I am actually sort of confused about what foods really are right. I eat whole grains, fruits, protein, and sugar free and fat free and low calorie, but maybe that isn't best?
  • BamBam1113
    BamBam1113 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Try changing up your routine. Sometimes the body adapts to what you are doing to it, so you have to switch things up to "confuse" it.