Stupid question about accepting friends on here...

Options
I just started this site today and love it, you all are so inspiring! However, how do you know who to accept, decline or block
on here?

Replies

• Amymhis
    Amymhis Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I accept everyone! The more support the better I guess, haven't had any problems
  • LilyBugsMommy
    LilyBugsMommy Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I would say, check out their profile. If they seem like someone you have things in common with, like kids, etc. then add them. If you don't think they are someone you would really talk about things with, then maybe don't add them. It is you choice, whatever you want :)
  • bevijw
    bevijw Posts: 4
    Options
    not sure, if you find out let me know lol x.. think i am going with the flow, and if anything upsets me or concerns me will deal with it as and then ( if that makes sense)
  • AmysNewBeginning
    AmysNewBeginning Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU! :smile:
  • AmysNewBeginning
    Options
    Totally makes sense, thank you!
  • SheliaN1960
    SheliaN1960 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    HI! i take it that everyone wants the same goal here so I accept them. I will however delete if they are not active and not looking to support or be supportive! Best wishes and friend me if you would like!
  • Purple_Orchid_87
    Purple_Orchid_87 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I am adding those who are in a similar position to me

my long term goal is to lose 7st - i think its great that there are people only needing or wanting to lose 1 or 2 stone, but i'm needing to get motivated and carry on, even on bad days, and i believe that those in similar positions can help me most

I accept all who want to add me - if I can help motivate them, then great :o)
  • bevijw
    bevijw Posts: 4
    Options
    all above sounds good
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    I check the profiles,but usually except anyone.Can`t have enough support and i like to do what I can for support also.
    Good luck
    jane:smile:
  • AmysNewBeginning
    Options
    Thank you and way to go on your 17 lb loss!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOO HOOO for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ladylu11
    ladylu11 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    welcome. I sent you a request.
  • bjberry
    bjberry Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Checking out the profile is a really good idea! Thanks! ;):drinker: (lots of water)
  • AmysNewBeginning
    Options
    Thanks Jane!!!!!!!! :)
  • BabyDuchess
    BabyDuchess Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I don't know that you can block. I just take a chance and accept anyone but if I feel they don't support me as I do my friends, then I don't hesitate to delete. I am only going to surround myself with supportive people.....good luck on your journey!
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    I guess you don't...I've had to delete a couple, they weren't bad as such but a tad too bossy in their approach and could be condescending if you didn't eat as clean as them.

Use your instinct, if someone doesn't seem quite right just decline
  • AmysNewBeginning
    Options
    Super, and you look great! Thank you!
  • AmysNewBeginning
    Options
    thank you and congrats on the 51 lbs loss, wowzers, that is fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • AmysNewBeginning
    Options
    Love your attitude and congrats on 38 lb loss that is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • CindyN58
    CindyN58 Posts: 39
    Options
    I just started here at the beginning of the week. I think everyone here has the same goal so hopefully we can encourage each other. I will send you a request. Welcome from one newbie to another!
  • AmysNewBeginning
    Options
    Awwww, thank you so much! WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!